For Sale/Wanted

Like the name says...

For Sale/Wanted

Postby Wrinkles » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:46 pm

Had a look at an XB coupe on the weekend. ...not too bad at all. 351 (2v), top loader, 9" LSD. All running gear seems fine. Bonnet pretty average (but it comes with another), guards need work/replacing.. but sills, doors good.. body is nice and straight.. and not a scrap of rust under rear window, or inside the boot/above the tail-lights, where they sometimes go. Lower section of the quarters needs repair.. but otherwise, a VERY good unit. great potential.

The guy wants $3500 (firm) and it's located a bit over 3 hours drive from Melbourne. I'm reasonably keen myself.. but another project at the moment could result in divorce. (tempting)

I've got his contact details, if anybody's interested??

Wanted: a copy of Steve Pilants paint scheme sketches. I'm having trouble finding these. ..Nelson, are you out there?

Wrinkles

For Sale/Wanted

Postby Dave D » Tue Aug 20, 2002 11:26 pm

Wrinkles,

I'm very interested in the contact details please, if you want you can post them here or mail me directly (if you feel the guy wouldn't like his name & number on the net).

Dave

mail on mailto:ddoyle@au1.ibm.com

Dave D

For Sale/Wanted

Postby nelson » Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:29 am

Hi ya wrinkles, have you looked in the 'files' area on this site. Steves paint design is in there.

Dave D where in Australia are you? If you are interested in building a black interceptor I may be able to assist as I have had to reduce my budget and found some saving can be made.
nelson

For Sale/Wanted

Postby Dave D » Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:56 am

Nelson,

I'm in the outer western burbs of Melbourne, I'm definitly interested in building a black Interceptor. I'm Irish & have only been in OZ for 4 & a bit years & have always wanted to make one. Know that I have the house & have settled a bit I plan on starting this year with a view to finishing next year (I'm in no major rush & have a garage to put the work in progress in).

I'm also very intersted in meeting anyone in Vic with a completed or work in progress Interceptor so I see what they done & get a better idea of the tasks ahead.

Dave D.

Dave D

For Sale/Wanted

Postby nelson » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:29 am

Hey wrinkles did you get the paint design? I am sure Scott's replica's have a slightly different design but that one seems 99% accurate.

BTW what do you need it for? You sneaky individual..........share it....perhaps an interceptor ute, lol.

nelson

For Sale/Wanted

Postby Wrinkles » Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:54 am

Yeah Nelson, thanks for the treasure map. I just (obviously) needed to open my eyes and have a decent look.

I needed to have a look at the sketches because.... because.... oh, damn! ... not all the >eys on my >eyboard "eem (o be w*rking! ...oh well, I guess I can't reveal what's going on! ...hang on a minute, they seem to be working fine now... ok, here we go.. I wanted a copy of the sketches so '461%^!*&^%?"{} .....ah, look it's happening again!

.....don't worry, nothing sneaky! I just can't say yet. .....but I HAVE thought long and hard about an Interceptor ute. ....what d'ya reckon?

Wrinkles

For Sale/Wanted

Postby nelson » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:38 pm

Its all good my friend. Power to ya.
nelson

For Sale/Wanted

Postby Dave_H » Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:34 am

I say yes
Dave_H

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars