Shipping to UK??

Like the name says...

Re: Shipping to UK??

Postby TheDarkOne#1 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:21 pm

I'm impressed with how good that car seems to be for that price. I've seen shittier cars go for the double that money.
A fella, a quick fella, might have a weapon under there.
TheDarkOne#1

Postby RobKing » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:18 am

To be honest, my bro inlaw is still pinching himself for the car that he got for the price, he has always said there was a car waiting in a garage with his name on it,,,it seems this one is it :)
It runs well, a few minor teething problems, to get it running and on the road.
He has looked at others on Ebay and car mags in the past, none were near the condition of this for the price.
RobKing

Postby mad_dan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:53 pm

I still regret every day that I didn't bid what I planned to on that car. I can't bear to look at the previous page at the pictures.

I feel like I've blown what may be the only chance to achieving the one dream I have in life. I just have to keep telling myself "It wasn't an XB GT"... it's all I have to go on.
mad_dan

Postby RobKing » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Ahh Dan,
Yours will be out there somewhere, its took 30 plus years of wanting/saving/hunting for bro-inlaw.

Good luck in your quest :)
RobKing

Postby MFP1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:37 am

mad_dan wrote:I still regret every day that I didn't bid what I planned to on that car. I can't bear to look at the previous page at the pictures.

I feel like I've blown what may be the only chance to achieving the one dream I have in life. I just have to keep telling myself "It wasn't an XB GT"... it's all I have to go on.

Mad_dan,
Check your PMs I think I have just the thing. Ill give you first shot before it goes public.
"We'll see you on the road scag, We'll see you like we saw the nightrider!!!", "Perhaps its a result of anxiety...." MFP1
MFP1

Previous

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars