Interceptor for sale in the UK

Like the name says...

Re: Interceptor for sale in the UK

Postby Desloc » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:24 am

Peter,
Hope you're right and this is second hand information or a comment from other than the sellers. If they were trying to pass it off as original you'd think that they would be asking hight. Of course in this day and age of the internet etc. one would be hard pressed to make such a claim stick. However, I stand with my original statement that as of now there is no blood, no foul concerning the advert and what is known to be presented by the sellers.
v/r
Mike
"You think you're special?! We've all lost someone we've loved, but we're still human beings, with dignity. You? You're out there with the garbage... you're nothing."
Desloc

Postby NuffTorque » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Desloc
can you fix your tag line, it is you're as in you are not your
"Course I'm going on, Shut up, Peoples lives are in peril..."
NuffTorque

Postby Desloc » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:58 pm

NuffTorque wrote:Desloc

Have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.......
"You think you're special?! We've all lost someone we've loved, but we're still human beings, with dignity. You? You're out there with the garbage... you're nothing."
Desloc

Postby NuffTorque » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Desloc wrote:
NuffTorque wrote:Desloc

Have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Course I'm going on, Shut up, Peoples lives are in peril..."
NuffTorque

Postby roadwarriormfp » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Desloc wrote:Peter,
Hope you're right and this is second hand information or a comment from other than the sellers. If they were trying to pass it off as original you'd think that they would be asking hight. Of course in this day and age of the internet etc. one would be hard pressed to make such a claim stick. However, I stand with my original statement that as of now there is no blood, no foul concerning the advert and what is known to be presented by the sellers.
v/r
Mike

and stating a FACT has you up in arms?

If you dont like the truth... dont listen to it (or read it).

it was never 2nd hand what i posted. I saw the online article, and i saw the videos the OWNER posted a few yrs ago making the false claims.
Again... If a guy LIED THIS MUCH, then buyer beware.
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby .MAD MAX. » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:08 am

Desloc wrote:I saw nothing in the advert indicating any misdirection or insistence that it has anything connected to the original or stunt car. So why the innuendoes from others? There are several that claim to have parts from the exact same molds, the most accurate replica, etc. yet are rarely, if ever, challenged but why this particular car and seller?
v/r
Mike

Murray Smith confirmed the goodies I got from Scott.....good enough for me and if I recall, Sam and Peter were both part of that conversation however they were busy trying to make me eat my cold pancakes so we could let the restaurant close.....but that's a whole new post

.MAD MAX.

Postby madmach » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:39 am

.MAD MAX. wrote:
Desloc wrote:I saw nothing in the advert indicating any misdirection or insistence that it has anything connected to the original or stunt car. So why the innuendoes from others? There are several that claim to have parts from the exact same molds, the most accurate replica, etc. yet are rarely, if ever, challenged but why this particular car and seller?
v/r
Mike

Murray Smith confirmed the goodies I got from Scott.....good enough for me and if I recall, Sam and Peter were both part of that conversation however they were busy trying to make me eat my cold pancakes so we could let the restaurant close.....but that's a whole new post

I can't stand cold pancakes. Especially when they're soaked in maple syrup.
madmach

Postby roadwarriormfp » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Just to add to the bit about "
There are several that claim to have parts from the exact same molds, the most accurate replica, etc. yet are rarely, if ever

Those people HAVE been challenged... and just because you dont know about it, doesnt mean it hasnt happened.
And yes they have been challenged on here too many many many yrs ago.

Doug knows where he got his parts from. (and so do many other people)
And my pancakes were still hot.... I made sure they didnt sit for too long... burp
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby Chase Bansi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:29 pm

All to often those who make the high claims of their car being something it is not end up selling their car. Once they have been challenged and proven wrong by members of this forum who collectively know just about every little thing that can be know about these films, they move on to some other endeavor. This forum is the home of the truest, Mad Max Fanatics; and I mean that in the most complementary way.

No matter where you go, there you are MFP 5863
Chase Bansi

Postby MWFV8 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 am

It's a shame really because those earlier claims cloud what is a really nice rep, I feel sorry for the original builder.
"Wrong, we fight for a belief. I stay."
MWFV8

PreviousNext

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars