la pris fairing goose,bubba and toecutter

Like the name says...

Postby allan » Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:59 am

GDAY ALL WELL YOU WANT A GOOSE BIKE?

BUBBA ZANETTI'S?

OR TOECUTTER'S??

WELL I HAVE THE SEAT BASE AND MOULD!!!

I ALSO HAVE A 2ND GEN LAPRIS FAIRING WHICH IS GETTING ADJUSTED TO THE ORIGINAL FORMAT SO A FAIRING CAN BE HAD BY ALL!!!!

IVE ALSO TRACKED DOWN AN MOULD (ORIGINAL APARENTLY)SO IF THAT TURNS UP OK THEN ALL THE BETTER FOR US.ANYWAY BE ON THE LOOK OUT AT WWW.MADMAXMOVIES.COM.AU UNDER THE BIKE REPLICA I HOPE IN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO

REGARDS ALLAN
goose replicas
allan

Postby Neobrit » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:44 pm

ImageHi allan ,sounds good where did you find em ?
Nomad biker trash
Neobrit

Postby allan » Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:37 am

well thats a secret lolol

10 yrs of hard work mate

and now its paid of if ya want a seat base they are avil now email me if want more info and the fairng no so far away

allan
goose replicas
allan

Postby allan » Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:36 am

to all who read this you all shall see pics of my bike when completed and even during the build up i have sent pics to peter barton at madmaxmovies.com

ps becuase everyone has asumed my seat and fairing are not the real macoy and that nearly most people have indicated that they are BIULDING AND HAVE A FIBRE GLASS EXPERT AT THEIR WILL AND BECK AND CALL WELL BAD NEWS MY PRODUCT GOOSE REPLICA'S WILL NOT BE SOLD TO ANYONE AS MOST OF YOU HAVE INDICATED THAT IT WILL COPYED I WAS GOING TO SHARE (AT A PRICE)MY LUCK IN OBTAINING THESE PRODUCTS BUT INSTEAD YOU WILL HAVE TO ADMIRE COMPLETED BIKES AT PETERS WEBB SITE GOODNIGHT FARWELL TO ALL COPYCATS
goose replicas
allan

Postby PULSE » Thu Aug 15, 2002 6:03 pm

Allan: My deepest apologizes, in my other post, I had no intent to imply that your lead ("in") had dried up it was just a question ("maybe Allan??") and that was based on me being a dumb @$$, I read your post wrong. Your post above dated 08 Aug. @7:37pm read (note the section I underlined) "if ya want a seat base they are avil now email me if want more info and the fairng no so far away" The way I read it was ... if you want more info. And the faring is a no so far anway. Again I underlined where I screwed up. To all those that I offended or confused I really do apologize, and especially to Allan. Peace.......

Additionally Allan In my post "Motorcycle fairings" I really did just mean to help. I would never copy somebody else's work without there permission. I didn't mean to imply that I would copy anything, but only help to restore one that maybe a bit bad off, or even assist in a reproduction. I only intended to say that through my experience and connections I would love to be a help in bringing these fairings back to the fans. Much like you, I just want a fairing and to see a MM bike on the street. I'm will to pay, work, sweat, labor, an whine for it, even if it's not for myself or my gain. Again I would never steal any ones work. Again my apologies to all, for any confusion and anguish I may have caused. Allan I am deeply sorry....... if we were on the same continent I would make it up to you some how. If you can think of anyway I can, just let me know.

I just looked at the new section on the site. Allan your bike looks great!!! The fairing and seat are beautiful, that fairing is so close, it's great!!! Your work really did payoff. Again if it was I that caused you to close the opportunity for others to get the fairing I beg your forgiveness! If it was others, (or others as well as I) there will always be a risk of knock offs and copies. But I beg of you please reconsider, please please, please. We fans (especially those of us of the bikes) really need your support. Ether way you will always be the finder of the Holy Grail in my mind, and I thank you for bringing back even one bike. And if you do change your mind and bless us with your fairing wealth, I will gladly give you my sword and my steed in tracking down anyone who copies your product without authorization. [/font]
Pulse:

"One of the Texas Twelve"
PULSE

Location: San Antonio, Texas (it's not the wasteland, but you can see it from here)

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars