LA PARISENNE FAIRINGS

Like the name says...

LA PARISENNE FAIRINGS

Postby Paul » Tue Jul 30, 2002 12:56 am

LA PARISENNE FULL TOURING MOTORCYCLE FAIRING (GOOSE'S BIKE)

I BELIEVE I HAVE FOUND THE LA PARISENNE FULL TOURING MOTORCYCLE FAIRINGS MOULDS AS USED ON SEVERAL BIKES IN THE FILMING OF THE ORIGINAL MAD MAX FILM. THEY ARE PRICED AT A FRACTION OF THE COST THE JAPANESE REPLICAS SELL FOR AND A LOT MORE ACCURATE. THEY ARE LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA. 100% CONFIRMATION WILL BE ATTAINED IN THE NEXT 4 WEEKS, I KEEP YOU INFORMED
Paul

LA PARISENNE FAIRINGS

Postby scottb369 » Thu Aug 01, 2002 5:00 pm

I am very interested in any information you find on these farings. I have just picked up a '93 ZR1100 (not acurate, but much better chassis and engine to use as base for Goose replica, and close visually.)that i was planning on rebuilding with parts from Whitehouse.

For anyone looking for KZ1000's we have 3 listed for sale right here in upstate NY right now. Very popular bike here at the time, so there are tons of them floating around in various forms.

Please let me know if these are available and any other info you get on this.

thank you

Scott
scottb369

LA PARISENNE FAIRINGS

Postby allan » Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:25 am

hi paul just to let you know i have a 2nd gen la pris fairing and with minor mods will be a goose fairing also i have the seat base and mould also i think i know were the mould is you are looking at and bad news im waiting on some pics of the mould and if they are the ones ive bought them

sorry regards allan
goose replicas
allan

LA PARISENNE FAIRINGS

Postby Bubba Fat » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:25 am

Thanks Paul for your alert. I had a fairing on my KZ 1000 who looks very much like Johnny's & Co. It was very hard to find that thing. I will post a picture of my ex bike when I have a web adress of it (the image).

I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

LA PARISENNE FAIRINGS

Postby Neobrit » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:33 pm

ImageHi Paul ,keep us posted on the fairings ,I`m very interested in aquiring an original for my project bike .Cheers N
Nomad biker trash
Neobrit

LA PARISENNE FAIRINGS

Postby Paul » Wed Aug 07, 2002 6:43 am

G'day fellas, I'm surprised at the amount of interest there is in the La Parisenne fairings and hopefully I'm not getting your hopes up too much in case its a wild goose chase. To be honest I'm very confident they are it and if they are'nt then they will be bloody close to the original goose's bike. The price charged by my friend is very reasonable and the international shipments from Australia will be very cheap. Just because it is a very rare fairing will not mean it will affect the price, he is not a greedy person, there is enough of them in the world as it is. When I can confirm it is the correct fairing I'll email some photos to you and I'll let you make up your minds if your interested or not. I will put you all in touch directly with my friend who will take the orders (if they come). The only reward I seek is a fairing and the satisfaction that I have made a lot fans very happy. See you on the road.

Paul O'Hare
Paul

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars