Ur not wrong, thats why I put bandaids on.. :lol:
"Course I'm going on, Shut up, Peoples lives are in peril..."
NuffTorque

Re: How many replicas in Australia

Postby Daz » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:18 am

roadwarriormfp wrote:
Daz wrote:
roadwarriormfp wrote:
Yes i know now who you mean, shaun gladwell, I had posted up build photos of his MM2 car a few yrs ago and they appeared in some sort of art festival in Venice

That's him. He's some sort of famous photographic artist so I've heard - I don't move in those circles, so I don't know for certain- and someone told me his work goes for big biccies and has been sold to the likes of Elton John.
Daz

Postby roadwarriormfp » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 pm

So does this mean if we claim our cars were built for Shaun they would fetch a pretty penny???

:D
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby toecutter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:30 am

I know of two BOB replicas, one is being built right now. It may debut at Summernats. I sold the guy some door parts, which is how I came across it. The other is a project that will never be finished and the guy wont part with it because he thinks its worth 90 grand (seriously).
'Perhaps its a result of an anxiety'
toecutter

Postby croft007 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Does anyone know if there is a BoB available in Adelaide for a wedding later this year...???????
croft007

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:37 am

toecutter wrote:I know of two BOB replicas, one is being built right now. It may debut at Summernats. I sold the guy some door parts, which is how I came across it. The other is a project that will never be finished and the guy wont part with it because he thinks its worth 90 grand (seriously).

Where abouts are they located??

croft007 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a BoB available in Adelaide for a wedding later this year...???????

All BOBs are illegal to be driven on the road as is.. (even if they are registered).
Would need take bloweroff and have fake zoomies.
You would be hard pressed to find any owners who would want to take the risk for a wedding... not to mention in some states you cant hire your car out for event unless you have a limo licence.
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby coupegirl » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 pm

hi guys...new to the forum...

there are at least 3 BoBs in Qld that you dont know about, plus one in Lismore not mentioned..i also know of a few in Vic, SA and WA but dont know if these have already been counted..

P.S. the Lismore maxer came all the way up to Brissie to join our club on a casual coupe club cruise..and it is MINT!!
coupegirl

Postby MrSpeed » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Welcome to the forum coupegirl,enjoy ;)
The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel, it'll take you ten minutes to hack through it with this, now if your lucky ? you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go !
MrSpeed

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 pm

coupegirl wrote:hi guys...new to the forum...

there are at least 3 BoBs in Qld that you dont know about, plus one in Lismore not mentioned..i also know of a few in Vic, SA and WA but dont know if these have already been counted..

P.S. the Lismore maxer came all the way up to Brissie to join our club on a casual coupe club cruise..and it is MINT!!

I only know of the one at Ipswich (and Simons replica which is in the making).
A replica appeared once at the Brisbane Carshow in 2008 i think and was never seen again.
I know of the variety bash car also in qld but didnt count it as a true replica.
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby croft007 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 am

Hiya all, bit of a Debby Downer re a BoB in SA for my wedding later this year......I was just curious anyway......oh well, I am takin aback a bit re the legals and limo licence stuff....life should be much simplar and relaxed....ha....Cheers
croft007

PreviousNext

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars