MAX in 1/18

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

MAX in 1/18

Postby VANPYRE » Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:11 pm

i have a page set up in the msn network for those of you who would like to have a look at my max cars in 1/18 and some of my plastics you are more then welcome to download some of the pics or cantact me in regards to my models

thanks and stay safe

http://groups.msn.com/VANPYREMODELS/homepage
VANPYRE

MAX in 1/18

Postby Interdictor » Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:27 am

The diorama looks great! What did you use for the Interceptor base, the Biante Falcon?
Back from the dead!
Interdictor

MAX in 1/18

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:49 am

ImageHey Vanpyre,where did you get those 1/24 scale plastic Falcon coupe models?ones metallic blue with a black vinyl top and the others black and their in a garage diorama.please tell me where ya got em cuz i want one too Image
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

MAX in 1/18

Postby VANPYRE » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:35 am

OK the fiberglass models i made using a mates moulds i will be able to axcess them again soon so ill keep you all posted on that

they are in 1:25 scale and use the 69 fastback mustang or the mercury models by monogram and amt

the 1:18 scale is created from the bianti falcon coupes either the xb or xc do as a base then i use my mould for the blower and hand make the nose clip from plastic the wheels come from any donor car like the blue and yellow yank police car in 1:18 orr the oval track racers in 1:18

im in the process of building a web site wich will be better suited , so people can have a good look at the models
VANPYRE

Return to Models and Modelling