1/6 Jim Goose stuff?

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Re: 1/6 Jim Goose stuff?

Postby Ready 2 wage war » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 am

nice work dude,will look the ducks guts when its done.
Ready 2 wage war

Postby Switchum » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Thanks for all the kind words, folks. They were encouraging to get going for me and reference I found in this site was quite useful.

I am selling the figures to an American Garage kit company, Needful Things-they have produced Road Warrior kit about 10 years ago which included the doggie and the kid. Sadly Goose figure isn't as popular as Max in the US so I had to make Max figure to go with it. I have not sent the figures to the mold maker, yet but I am sure that they will be available to those who want it in a few month. Thanks for looking and all the support!!
Switchum

Postby PacificMuscle » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Cool!

Make sure you let us know when they are available to purchase.

They are without doubt the best figures to emerge from the Mad Max trilogy.
Lingerie ... remember Lingerie ...

Pete
PacificMuscle

Postby Switchum » Mon May 23, 2011 10:28 am

Okay. The figures have debuted at Wonderfest in USA. available from Dark Carnival models/ Needful things. The contact info is DKCARNIVAL@AOL.COM
They are retailing 165 US bucks per a figure. Comes with a base(MFP badge logo for Max and Goose logo for Goose.) Thanks for the support!!
Switchum

Postby Switchum » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:48 am

Switchum

Postby Interdictor » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 pm

:shock:
These are fantastic!! I mean, absolutely superior sculpting and easily....EASILY, the best likeness of
Mel and Steve I have seen. I hope these continue to be available as they will require some saving for.
How did the build go? was the fit good, or did it require some work? The finished product looks spot-on.

And please do keep us posted on the Kwakka conversion you found. That looks excellent as well. I would love to build that.
Back from the dead!
Interdictor

Postby Switchum » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks for the compliment, Interdictor.

Build is okay. the figure was made to fit pretty tight. But putty is needed here and there. The Goose kit has been built by many modelers in Japan ( He is very popular there). and many of the builders drill out the neck to put a magnet so that they can interchange the head of Goose.

As for the Kwaka conversion kit for 1/12 Kawasaki model kit, I could not find any info on them. It is of course a non-licensed garage kit so they just made a few and disappeared seems like...
Switchum

Postby Zarana-X » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:18 pm

OOoh, kinda forgot about these. They came out incredible! Unfortunately, stuff like this is out of my price range. I can still lie vicariously through others. Hope to see some more finished ones.
"In order to create, you have to destroy"
https://www.facebook.com/ZaranaX
http://wastelandweekend.com/
Zarana-X

Postby HighOctane » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Are they just resin figs that you paint yourself? I think those sculpts are insanely awesome!! I want!
HighOctane

Postby Switchum » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:22 pm

HighOctane wrote:Are they just resin figs that you paint yourself? I think those sculpts are insanely awesome!! I want!

Yeah they are resin kits from Needful things models. Thanks for the compliment. I just finished my copy of Max.

Switchum

Previous

Return to Models and Modelling