Bact to the Max Documentary

Back 2 The Max - Little River, 10 - 12 October 2008 (and formerly Broken Hill, July 12-14 2002)

Postby Motar » Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:39 pm

Hi,

Is anybody willing to send me a negative of a picture with an interceptor on it?I really wanna have one so i can enlarge it to poster size.And Nelson if i give u *my* email adres will u send me some pictures to?If anybody has a negative after Back to the Max please tell me,i will pay for the stamp if u want to.Because where i live there are no Madmax look alike cars.I already asked Peter Barton but he,s taking digital pictures.

"I am gravely disappointed,again you have made me unleash my dogs of war"
Motar

Postby MFP1 » Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:00 pm

Motar,

There will be repliicas in my state soon, and I'll willingly take a pick for you and send a negitive, once there is a car to shoot a cool pic of. Otherwise, I have friends who work in digital photo labs, and could make a poster print from a sutiably sized digital file. Let me know.
"We'll see you on the road scag, We'll see you like we saw the nightrider!!!", "Perhaps its a result of anxiety...." MFP1
MFP1

Postby Motar » Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:20 am

MFP1,Image

That,s great!Thanx already ,but if it is to much trouble to make it poster size don,t worry,i,m on a photography school and i can enlarge it from a negative to about 1 meter.A digital file does look better though most of the time.Just tell me what it will $$ .Thanx
"I am gravely disappointed,again you have made me unleash my dogs of war"
Motar

Postby MFP1 » Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:30 pm

Don't forget your video camera everyone. I may not be able to get there, but "I come with an offer". If anyone is intrested I would be glad to offer video editing and production time to make a free "fan documentary" possible. Unless there is plans for somthing official, I dont want to step on any toes. So if you are intrested in contributing footage, let me know. The more diffrent "perspectives" the better!
"We'll see you on the road scag, We'll see you like we saw the nightrider!!!", "Perhaps its a result of anxiety...." MFP1
MFP1

Postby Hips » Wed Jul 03, 2002 4:09 pm

Yes! Original Mad Max 1 crew and cast member are making a doco "A Mad Max Odyssey" (working title) about the crews, the casts,

the fans, the cars, the locations the Broken Hill event and the legends. Please contact mailto:John@hips.com.auJohn@hips.com.au[/font] if you reckon you have a story to tell us. We are

interested in places, persons, media, locations and events that you think is part of the Mad Max legend. EG. How are you travelling, what are you travelling in, are you dressed to impress, what is your schedule, what events are you going too, have you any special info that informs the mad max phenomena (events, places, people, memorabilia, etc)? Cheers.
HIPS
Hips

Postby Hill FM DJ » Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:07 pm

There is a company in Broken Hill who usually captures these events on video and sells copies on vhs and DVD ... he maybe covering the event... his name is Steve Adams and operates as " Stevo's Sound and Video" he is on the phone at 08 8088 4036... he maybe worth contacting to find out if he will be taping the weekend festivities..
Hill FM DJ

Postby Hips » Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:26 am

Hi Hill FM DJ. Thanks for the lead. We will follow up. Are you doing any radio boadcast over the weekend. Would love to tune in and get radion call sign with a bit of a speil about the hapenings in Broken Hill etc. Also still looking for a bus full of fans to film on board (Just out of Broken Hill) arriving or on the way to the event. Looking forward to catching up with you all and shooting some footage. See ya out there.
HIPS
Hips

Postby Hill_FM_DJ » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:36 am

Hi Hips.

As mentioned in another discussion, I am interviewing Emil Minty on Friday Morning at 8am Broken Hill time, bear in mind Broken Hill operates on Adelaide (CST) time,

If you need anything for your doco I am sure we can "simulate" a live announcer adlib for you anytime.. give me a call at the station if you want any help or info.

Steve
Hill_FM_DJ

Postby MFP1 » Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:56 pm

Steve,

I would dearly like to hear an "aircheck" tape of the interviews, and/or anything else you think would be cool that you are doing in relation to the event. My borther is a brodcaster and an announcer at the local dragstrip/raceway so I have always been intrested in Raido besides. Feel free to drop me a line at shockrock4ever@aol.com and let me know how I may get in contact with you.

EVERYONE....

I will still willingly compile fan vids into a reasonable "fan Docu" if the intrest is there. I would give copys to all who contributed footage, and make copys available to all fans at my cost. I will do all the editing for free as my contribution, since I cannot be there.

Have fun Everyone.... SEE Y'ALL WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!
MFP1

Previous

Return to Back 2 The Max