Highwaymen on Go! digital 1:20Am Sat morning

General discussions about everything else

Re: Highwaymen on Go! digital 1:20Am Sat morning

Postby the armourer » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:01 pm

toecutter wrote:Hey Bad Cop - kudos on posting the poster.

And Armourer, I dont reckon its a waste of a Barracuda, i doubt it was a genny hemi version, and i reckon they must have used at least two in the making of the film.

Is it on DVD with a making of/commentary ?

That sheila is a babe too. :mrgreen: I think she was also in that dystopian film from a few years back set in Uk where she had to go to Scotland or something. its name escapes me.

It just seems that every time you turn around, Hollywood is trashing perfectly good classics. As much as a Mopar nut like me enjoys seeing my brand on screen, it hurts to see them destroyed. And it definitely wasn't a real '68 Super Stocker. The steel front fenders and small bolt pattern wheels are a dead giveaway. I don't know if there was a making of commentary or not, I just figured there were at least 2 cars because one was pretty much totaled in the film and then the identical car shows up on TV two years later.
"There are over 550 million smallarms in worldwide circulation. That's one weapon for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

"The Teutonic reputation for brutality is well founded. Their operas last for 3 or 4 days and they have no word for 'fluffy'."
the armourer

Location: Up to my elbows in a '69 Dodge, getting ready for a wastelands run....

Postby bike » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 am

The bad guy looks just like Davros. Wonder if he can say "EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE"?. Anyone know what i`m on about?
bike

Postby the armourer » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:25 pm

bike wrote:The bad guy looks just like Davros. Wonder if he can say "EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE"?. Anyone know what i`m on about?

Yes. And as a matter of fact, I was just working on my Type 40 TARDIS just this afternoon. Still having trouble with the chameleon circuit, it's a mongrel to work with. 8-)

Now if I can just find my sonic screwdriver....
"There are over 550 million smallarms in worldwide circulation. That's one weapon for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

"The Teutonic reputation for brutality is well founded. Their operas last for 3 or 4 days and they have no word for 'fluffy'."
the armourer

Location: Up to my elbows in a '69 Dodge, getting ready for a wastelands run....

Previous

Return to Off-Topic