Monsters in Motion interceptor

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Postby v8interceptor » Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:29 pm

Hi there,

I'm building the Monsters in Motion's black interceptor. I'm taking photos of the building process, and of course, I'll take more photos when the kit is finished. I'd like to put some of this pics in the File Area section, but what can I do that?

See ya.

"Shut the gate on this one Max.It's the duck's guts"."Yeah,she's the last of the V8's."
v8interceptor

Postby Interdictor » Sat Jun 22, 2002 8:03 pm

What do you think of the kit? good detail? how is it going together, is the fit & finish good? how was the ordering / shipping experiance? I know Motar is looking to purchase an Interceptor kit.
Back from the dead!
Interdictor

Postby v8interceptor » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:45 pm

I'm very happy with the quality of the kit. It has good detail but it's made of resin,not plastic.So you must do a good work with the tools(polish,cutter,sandpaper...) in all the pieces to get a good finish. Delivery time about 5 weeks.
"Shut the gate on this one Max.It's the duck's guts"."Yeah,she's the last of the V8's."
v8interceptor

Postby Peter Barton » Mon Jun 24, 2002 2:04 am

With the files area, unfortunately there's no way to automatically upload stuff. All you can do is email me the pictures, and I'll put them in a directory for you. Most of what is there was migrated from the old Yahoo board.

Sorry it's not easier. If anyone knows of a script I can use to let people automatically upload stuff, let me know.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby v8interceptor » Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:50 pm

Okay, that's what I'll do.Image

Thank you very much Peter.
v8interceptor

Postby v8interceptor » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:58 pm

Hi,

My kit is already finished. I'll send the photos to Peter Barton as soon as possible.

See ya.
v8interceptor

Postby CarModDave » Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:13 pm

I've built the PLANET X kits, the ones in the files section ( the RW and yellow Interceptor models ) and I'm very interested in seeing how the Monsters in Motion kit looks. as soon as you can, send in those pics!!Image
"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you.

Be DERANGED, and they will make you their leader!"

Christopher Titus
CarModDave

Postby v8interceptor » Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:40 pm

I sent a few pics to Peter 3-4 days ago. I don't know if he has received my e-mail,but he probably is very busy with the Back2theMax reunion.

Mr.Barton if you read this message, please tell me if you have received my email. Thanks

See ya.
v8interceptor

Return to Models and Modelling