The road warrior TV version

People come here to trade, do a little business. If you've got nothing to trade you've got no business in Bartertown. (Buy / Sell / Swap / etc)

Re: The road warrior TV version

Postby madmax_00uk » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:17 am

I also have a copy on DVD that I got from e-bay, quality is not bad, I'd be willing to send it to anyone that can copy dvds?
Madmaxuk

She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.
madmax_00uk

Postby Copwatch » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Why don't you just upload it online? No one is selling this commercially anymore, if they were to begin with, so if you have any issues with piracy, there's no quibbles there.

Myself, I wouldn't mind a copy, although I'd rather wait until somebody has made enough copies of their own that they're willing to send out copies for free.
Copwatch

Postby panzerrune » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Strange and by chance, about a month or so ago i was looking through all my roomates old VHS tapes (he has a couple hundred of them) and low and behold he has the original TV broadcast of The Road Warrior. I was amazed to see he kept it after all these years! I did put it in and it is seriously lacking in quality, sound is ok and video is VHS EP quality, BUT at least i can view the alternate TV footage. Nothing i would want to make copies of as the quality is way sub standard, even for VHS.

Thanks.
panzerrune

Postby CityHai » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:03 am

Hi guys!

Maybe you can help me out!
I´m searching for a very long time for Mad Max 2 – The 1984 lost TV Version – but STILL with no success. Could not get the DVD anywhere ....

My question: Could anyone help me out?

Of course I´m willing to buy the copy- tell me how much do you want for a copy of the DVD of the lost TV Version?

Please write me back!

I´m sure you can help!

All the best

Luke
CityHai

Previous

Return to Bartertown