ammods showroom

Computer games, role playing games, online games...

ammods showroom

Postby ammods » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 am

g'day,
hope this is ok to post this here, i'm ammods, which literally means australian made mods, i make mods for games such as the following

Gearhead garage
Streetrod 3
WOrld Racing 1 and 2
alarm for cobra Highway Nights

my aim is to bring you australian made mods for the aforementioned, i do hope that you will visit me,

here is my site address, if you get the chance pay me a visit then grea,t i'll stop by from time to time to show you what i'm working on, and when it will be released etc.

http://ammods.racerplanet.com/

cheers all.
Last edited by ammods on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ammods

Re: ammods showroom

Postby ammods » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:24 am

ImageImage

ImageImage

this is a brand new car, for World Racing 2, it's not a conversion from WR1, i've completely done the car over, it has WR2 head and brakelights, along with a working dash,
i hope you like this model

available @ ammods

The Above is the World Racing2 Version

ImageImage

ImageImage

today i released the XBGT for World Racing 2, this one is for the other game that's supported here, this is for HIghway Nights, so if you own this game, feel free to download this one too, personally i think it looks sweeter, in HIghway Nights than it does in World Racing 2, may have something to do with the Lighting, not sure..but anyways...if you want it, grab it

1973 XBGT Ford Coupe - Australian Muscle

Above is the "alarm for Cobra 11 - Highway Nights Version of this Car
ammods

Postby ammods » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:52 pm

it is my privilage to bring you another release today, this one is a classic Car here in australia, there are loads of replicas, but very few genuine, FOrd Australia, only released 400 of these Models, so therefore, to find one, you are lucky..i've seen maybe 2 or 3 in my lifetime, and i'm not even sure if they were genuine, anyways without further delay, i bring you today's offering

Available as usual from Ammods

ImageImage

ImageImage
ammods

Postby Wasted » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 pm

They look awesome! :o
A question mate, have you ever considered making a Falcon for the game Street Legal Racing Redline it's very similar to Street Rod 3 except that it is a full game with a big modding scene (including several muscle car mods). If you're intrested drop by here: http://street-legal-mods.com/
The game is not easy to mod but since you already have the full models the most important work is already done.
Here I am tryin' to make sence out of it when I know there isn't any.
Wasted

Postby ammods » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:11 am

SOme of you may remember when i did this for MBWR, back in the day, and i've been considering rereleasing this mod, i think that i wouldnt do it justice in WR2, i think it would look better in this game instead - HIghway Nights.

i would appreciate comments, it's no where near finished yet, still needs a driver, and i'm not 100% sure if this will have a dash view either, as it was transported from GTA, so let me know what ya think

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

SOme of you may remember when i did this for MBWR, back in the day, and i've been considering rereleasing this mod, i think that i wouldnt do it justice in WR2, i think it would look better in this game instead - HIghway Nights.

i would appreciate comments, it's no where near finished yet, still needs a driver, and i'm not 100% sure if this will have a dash view either, as it was transported from GTA, so let me know what ya think
ammods

Postby aussie muscle » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Hiya, Mate! Greetz :lol:

edited to protect the innocent
Last edited by aussie muscle on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aussie muscle

Postby lord humungus » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:32 pm

well the old gta mod has shifted for now to this project for ammods. i am slowly working on the valiant charger both stock and the two versions of the chargers from the movie even if the one that hit the truck with the murader under it was only used for that one scene for reasons i don't get. but i am making both versions. also dressing up the no front fender statesmen which means some mods i've already done will get some higher polly work done in places. i may convert the finished new models over to gta for people to work with should they choose to. if not it's about finishing what i've started.

you'll see what i get done when i get it done on ammods and probaly gtaworld or gta websites.

more when there is anything to show other then what you have seen in my last thread.
lord humungus

Postby ammods » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm

bring it on mate, cant wait to see these cars finished and ready to roll, both in my format, and yours..they' gonna look sweet...
ammods

Postby ammods » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:55 pm

aussie muscle wrote:Hiya, Andy! :lol:

hi aussiemuscle, please refrain from using my real name online, you dont know whos looking lol...might get stalked by some tall hot blonde, with great thighs...hehe...now i'm dreaming, but seriously... :roll:
ammods

Postby aussie muscle » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:11 am

Wasted wrote:They look awesome! :o
Street Legal Racing Redline

Dude, that game is from 2003. :? i downloaded the demo to try it anyway, but it wont run on Windows 7 (even with compatibility mode)
aussie muscle

Next

Return to Games and Gaming