Peter, ban DrCampbell

General discussions about everything else

Peter, ban DrCampbell

Postby Uncle Entity » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 pm

I hate trolls.
So please, guy, save this board.
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Re: Peter, ban DrCampbell

Postby zykotec » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 pm

I do agree tbh, it has gone abit too far, he just keeps startign really silly threads, just as a sort of therapy to himself, which I guess he should seek professional help for. (and that is my honest hopinion, I'm not trying to attack him in any way. Anyone can see that what he does has gone beyond trolling or just atarting arguments)
zykotec

Postby Foxtrot X-Ray » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Too Far.
"Go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama! Me, I'm Through runnin'!"
Foxtrot X-Ray

Postby Bad cop » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:15 pm

I agree 100%. "Get rid of him"-Pappagello
"Between them and us, there's not enough runway!"
Bad cop

Postby flightsuit » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:46 am

I'm way too new here, and am not around often enough, to really be offering an opinion on this topic, but I'll say this: Crazy kooks are kind of entertaining, and if people don't want to get sucked into conversations with the guy, they don't have to. On the other hand, if y'all think that his multiple threads might be off-putting to newcomers, and give people a generally bad impression of this place, well, that's something to consider also.
FlightSuit

Funny stuff from me:
http://kraptastrophe.blogspot.com/
flightsuit

Postby Uncle Entity » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 am

He is turning this great forum into a joke.
I feel no compassion.
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Postby Peter Barton » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:54 pm

His account is now banned.

I thought he had gotten the message a couple of months back when he was owned rather heavily by various posters (you could still see him logging in, he just stopped posting after that material went up in response to him), but it seems he's now just gone straight back into it. Given that he hasn't actually offered up anything else of value, and the last few posts just seem like some lengthy form letter auto generated trash anyway, there's not much point him continuing to be here.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby the armourer » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

He's back as 'stephen666'
"There are over 550 million smallarms in worldwide circulation. That's one weapon for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

"The Teutonic reputation for brutality is well founded. Their operas last for 3 or 4 days and they have no word for 'fluffy'."
the armourer

Location: Up to my elbows in a '69 Dodge, getting ready for a wastelands run....

Postby ydx7 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Peter, are you going to turn on your PM's? I tried to contact you through the main site, but you never replied.

larger than life and twice as ugly
ydx7

Postby Peter Barton » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:55 pm

"stephen666" was banned at the same time this morning as dcampbell007. Don't know why he signed that new one up and cried about the old one being banned - hadn't done any such thing at that point. Maybe he forgot his password. But "stephen666" came up at the same time as banning the first one, so I dropped that too.

ydx, I'll look into my PM's. I don't recall seeing any notifications, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Next

Return to Off-Topic