Steve Pilant

Like the name says...

Steve Pilant

Postby Steve Pilant » Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:28 pm

Peter,

Please use painterceptorx.jpg on a bit smaller scale. You can also use my rough sketch of my old Goggie paintsketch.jpg to illustate smaller paralel running satin strip as well.. We'll get there1

Stevie
Gotta hand it to ya treasure - the last of the V8 interceptors. Woulda been a shame to blow it up...
Steve Pilant

Steve Pilant

Postby Rio Goose » Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:49 pm

Steve, I just saw the pictures of your accident. Bless your heart. Here's some good vibes coming atcha for a total recovery.

RIO
Two dollars!! I want my TWO DOLLARS!!
Rio Goose

Steve Pilant

Postby Mad Maxwell » Sun Apr 21, 2002 1:42 pm

Steve, sorry to hear about the accident... Best wishes from the NC crew for a speedy recovery!
Evan "Mad" Maxwell

"Oh my God, what happened?"

"I don't know man I just got here myself."
Mad Maxwell

Steve Pilant

Postby kemp » Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:12 pm

OH my god ,Steve , Iam so upset to hear what happend to you and your family. Thank god they are ok ,,,,,,,myself , my wife sandy ,and my daughter amy send you all best wishe's and speedy recovery ....... from the kemp's
kemp

Steve Pilant

Postby squeezer » Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:51 pm

Steve,

What a Horrific Wreck! You and your Family must have been terrified. Though you and your Wife sustained some severe injuries it sounds as though you may both recover with good care and time. I'm sure you are both very glad for your Son knowing he is safe you can both count your Blessings now and focus on your own recoveries may they be swift and complete.

-Squeezer
-Squeezer

'When do we go for a ride?'
squeezer

Previous

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars