TNT Interceptor

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

TNT Interceptor

Postby Mike F » Mon Apr 08, 2002 5:40 pm

Just started on the TNT kit, waiting on order from local hobby shop for donor Mustang kit.
Mike F

TNT Interceptor

Postby CarModDave » Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:57 pm

Mike,

I had the TNT kit, but was really not that impressed with it. I instead purchased the kits from Planet X models in the UK ( Yellow Interceptor and RW version ). Althought the roof lines looks a bit "squatty", the kits are more complete - even thought they are curbsides ( no engine ). Take a look in the file area for some pics of the ones I've built. As a model builder for 30+ years I ALWAYS like to see great built-ups! I'd like to see some pics of yours when complete!

Dave Image

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you.

Be DERANGED, and they will make you their leader!"

Christopher Titus
CarModDave

TNT Interceptor

Postby Mike F » Thu Apr 11, 2002 5:49 pm

Dave,

I took a look a the Planet X kit. I think I will use it the next time around. The only reason I went with the TNT for the first shot was due to the curvature of the body. It looked a little more correct. However, the kit certainly is rough as Scott West noted in his review.

This is my first shot at doing a resin kit. I have also been building for about 3o years. Built my first model in Cub Scouts in fall of '72. I'll check out the file area for you builds and post some as I go.

Mike

Mike F

Return to Models and Modelling