N2 Road Warrior toys for sale

People come here to trade, do a little business. If you've got nothing to trade you've got no business in Bartertown. (Buy / Sell / Swap / etc)

N2 Road Warrior toys for sale

Postby HUMVEE Driver » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:14 pm

I have a Humungus, Warrior Woman, and Max with Feral Kid still in thier original packaging. They all have marks where a price tag was, and the cardboard has some minor bends, but they are yours for $5.00 each + $3.50 for shipping (will combine shipping costs). I also have a Wez but his packaging has been opened. He's still in the blister and in great shape. These would be perfect for kids to play with or displaying the figures out of thier packaging. Let me know if you are interested.
HUMVEE Driver
"I'll see you on the road!"
http://www.madmaxmodels.com
HUMVEE Driver

Re: N2 Road Warrior toys for sale

Postby torinoscj » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Humvee,you should be smarter then me and take your Wez figures for Vernon to sign at the event this november.I left my collection at home for Roadwar N/W and didn't even get him to sign my car visor.At least I have pictures of him sitting in it and video of him watching Mad Max 1 from inside of my car with the blower blocking part of the drive in screen.Cheers,Bill
The Blower,man,the Blower! He's in a coma!
torinoscj

Postby HUMVEE Driver » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 pm

That's what I bought the figures for in the first place! The Wez figure is so hard to find still in it's package, and I thought I found one here. The figures were listed as "Still in the blister", which is true... but Wez was not still in the packaging. That is, he's still in the plastic, but the plastic is separated from the carboard backing. So the eBay listing was technically true, but still misleading. AND it was a package deal: Wez + the 3 others. So I'm stuck with them. Anyway, I'm back in the hunt for a Wez still in the packaging. I already have a Warrior Woman signed by Virginia Hey. Hmmm, I wonder if I could track Kjell down...

HUMVEE Driver
HUMVEE Driver

Postby Road Pig » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:52 am

youre selling a loose wez?
"the mighty hand of vengeance...sent down to strike the unroadworthy!"
Road Pig

Postby HUMVEE Driver » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Well he's still in the plastic, but the plastic is removed from the cardboard backing. He's in excellent condition, but yes, he is essentially a loose Wez.

HUMVEE Driver
HUMVEE Driver

Postby Road Pig » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 pm

im interested in your max with feral kid and your loose wez, say u want $5 each for 'em? would you consider shipping to the uk? if yes, how much would you like to cover shipping and packaging costs? might be interested in the humungus too...
Road Pig

Postby HUMVEE Driver » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 am

I'll just say $5.00 for shipping and $5.00 per figure. Just an FYI, the cardboard backing of each figure is slightly bent, and there are marks on the front where someone peeled off the price tag. No big deal, but I wanted to be completely honest with what I'm selling. If you are looking for "mint" figures, these may not be the ones you want. Let me know if you're interested. Can you pay through Paypal?

HUMVEE Driver
HUMVEE Driver

Postby Road Pig » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:10 am

$5 to ship the lot or for each figure? i can pay through paypal, and im not lookin for mint figures, as long as they got the weapons and arent broken
Road Pig

Postby HUMVEE Driver » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Nope, $5.00 shipping for all figures, plus $5.00 for each figure you want. They are complete with all weapons and everything. (Wez is actually the only one removed from the backing) So if you want Wez, Humungus, and Max w/Feral Kid, that's $20.00 total (US Dollars)

My Paypal address is dgiomeusoc (at) yahoo.com

HUMVEE Driver
HUMVEE Driver

Postby Road Pig » Fri May 01, 2009 1:20 pm

yep, i'll buy them. im not too clever at sending payments but if you could send a paypal invoice for $20 to mknaught_3@hotmail.com and i can pay you monday?
cheers
Road Pig

Next

Return to Bartertown