35mm screening of Mad Max 1 in Sydney - January

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Re: 35mm screening of Mad Max 1 in Sydney - January

Postby PacificMuscle » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:35 am

Hi Frances

Welcome to the forum.

I know how you feel. I joined the forum a couple of weeks before the phenomenal Back to the Max event and couldn't get my act together to go. Something I'll always regret as even on DVD it looked like a cracking event.

Unfortunately no repeat performance or travelling roadshow ... this was a one off that Nelson and I had talked about for a while and was finally triggered by Dirk's impending arrival from Germany on a Mad Max pilgrimage and Dale visiting Sydney.

If you get the chance to see it in it's full glory on the big screen ... don't miss it!

Pete
Lingerie ... remember Lingerie ...

Pete
PacificMuscle

Postby fury frances » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:57 pm

PacificMuscle wrote:Hi Frances

Welcome to the forum.

I know how you feel. I joined the forum a couple of weeks before the phenomenal Back to the Max event and couldn't get my act together to go. Something I'll always regret as even on DVD it looked like a cracking event.

Unfortunately no repeat performance or travelling roadshow ... this was a one off that Nelson and I had talked about for a while and was finally triggered by Dirk's impending arrival from Germany on a Mad Max pilgrimage and Dale visiting Sydney.

If you get the chance to see it in it's full glory on the big screen ... don't miss it!

Pete

thanks for the warm welcome to the forum.
Oh de well for missing the meeting but i'm sure there will be more in the future at some point in time that i'll have better luck in catching.

i'll be sure to see Mad Max on the big screen at one point or another too.
when that day comes i'll drag my kid brother to it too. probably the only film he will completely enjoy while in my company.
raunchy, very raunchy.
fury frances

Postby PacificMuscle » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 pm

The 35mm screening that Nelson and I put on at AFTRS made the social pages of Independent Filmmaker (if) magazine.

Dale if you can send me your snailmail address I have a copy for you.

Lingerie ... remember Lingerie ...

Pete
PacificMuscle

Previous

Return to General Movie Discussion