Spin-off thread ~ WORST MOVIE(S) EVER

General discussions about everything else

Re: Spin-off thread ~ WORST MOVIE(S) EVER

Postby Bad cop » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:45 pm

The Cars That Ate Paris is an awsome movie and I'm 18. Screw the new Indiana Jones. I refuse to see it after hearing what George and Steven did. I don't want my senses raped. Go watch a Michael Bay movie. If you Like Indiana Jones 4 you must love Michael Bay. I hate Michael Bay. Find that guy and kill'em....with CGI!!!! :twisted:

Also saw Gran Torino.Excellent film. One Of Eastwood's best.
"Between them and us, there's not enough runway!"
Bad cop

Postby MadMatt » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Gran torino was a bad ass movie very down to earth. Can relate to many aspects of the movie. The best car movie without a car chase! LOL, I can only hope that somday i will have good kids to leave all my cars to. Out of all the complaining of movies and CGI........ I cant get over that nobody has mentioned how GAY To Fast 2furious was!!! Plenty of bad CGI!!!! OH The only CGI in transformers was the robots themselfs nothing else. Dont know if im a Michel Bay fan has he made lots of movies? I dont pay atention to movies by there directors i just like to have fun at the movies with my wife and freinds so i dont really care about CGI get over it!!
MadMatt

Postby Nightwalker » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Yesterday I saw "Death Racers". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1261046/
That movie is terrible.
This is one of the comments copyed from IMDb and he's right:

Code: Select all
Absolutely nothing good whatsoever about this film. I don't even see how a hardcore "juggalo" (which I honestly didn't know still existed) could enjoy this crap.

Filled with a terrible soundtrack that reloops the same awful ICP songs a thousand times, sickening DV color scheme, absolutely nothing funny, no good gore or killing scenes, the worst plot in the history of film, terrible amateur actors... there's absolutely nothing to like. You know you're in trouble when the cleverest part of the movie is the word "vaginamite".

Also, for those wondering how Raven's performance is, well... it's probably just as good as the acting he had to do in his professional wrestling career. So, take that for what it's worth.

And when you look at the other comments, there is even someone that actually liked the movie. :o
"UNDERSTEER" is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
"OVERSTEER" is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
"HORSEPOWER" is how fast you hit the fence.
"TORQUE" is how far you take the fence with you.
Nightwalker

Postby MFP 2020 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:48 am

Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! Awful.

See Zombie Strippers instead.
Formerly madmaximages.
MFP 2020

Postby bluddyangus » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:13 pm

transformers..the trailer looke great but i found it almost unwatchable in 1 sitting..it took a few nights.why do robots need eyelids that blink? megan fox and the camaro..thats all it has

the 4th indiana jones film..it was ok on the big screen but again itwas hard to concentrate watching it on tv..it must be shia lebouf ruining it..i mean can u fall off a speeding truck and swing from vines so fast that you get ahead of it again..

italian job remake..it was ok ..not near as creative as the original.edward norton is to dweeby as a villian
d.scott
bluddyangus

Previous

Return to Off-Topic