BBQ Time

General discussions about everything else

BBQ Time

Postby Max_Van » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Finally got around to making arrangements for a bbq. It's for fans of MM and owners of replicas who wish to attend.

Date will be sunday the 8th feb.

Location will be Black rock area.....Full details to follow but near where the jesse beach scene was filmed.

Will be a nice easy Aussie bbq with chops and snag's. If your taste is for something more exotic then byo :)

Drinks are byo.

Will provide full details soon. Let me know if you will attend via pm so we can cater.

Cheers,

Troy & Anabel
Max_Van

Re: BBQ Time

Postby cruzn2the max » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:58 am

hi troy,
sounds like a great idea
i have said to maddan there needs to be more do,s for this cult following,
i will check my calender and let u know,
i have a 4 hour drive from bairnsdale and it also depends if im rostered on 4 work that wkend,
i saw your van at little river on the saturday, and was standing talking to the cops there and u shoulda seen there faces when u rocked up,
i have my own projects also, one im planning and collecting bits for, the other is in the shed under construction,
anyway chat soon,

alan, (cruzn2the max)
cruzn2the max

Postby Max_Van » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:13 am

Hope you can make it Alan. Should be a good day and hope the weather stays as nice as it has been the past few days.

Most of you know dirk is coming here from Germany and this bbq is to help make his visit a little more memorable so it would be great to see as many people as possible :)

Cheers
Max_Van

Postby cob115 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:50 pm

bugga bit to far for us to drive :( other wise we would of came along cheers pat
cob115

Postby zboy again » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Hmmm, decisions decisions.....
That is the same day as the picnic t hanging rock event that has over 3000 cars in the show :o I'll be tasking the family to one of these just gotta decide which one... :?
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL OUTLAWS
zboy again

Postby SAM B R.W » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:20 pm

how far out of melbourne in black rock again? ill bring down the xb. not in good form atm but she'll be there!
"you know what i think?..Don't think, drink!"
SAM B R.W

Postby Max_Van » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:35 am

Have posted the link to black rock from google maps. You should be able to use the "Get Directions" on google maps to work out driving time.

I know it will be too far of a drive for some and i totally understand if you can't make it :)

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?sourc ... 03176&z=18
Max_Van

Postby Donut Dale » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:04 am

Max_Van wrote:Most of you know dirk is coming here from Germany and this bbq is to help make his visit a little more memorable so it would be great to see as many people as possible :)

Cheers

Hey Troy & Anabel,

Appreciate your efforts in getting the Max barby happening in perfect timing for Dirk (Cueball) to attend. I'm sure it will be a highlight of his Aussie Max 09 tour.

Looking forward to catching up and checking out some of those amazing replica machines.

(Oh, by the way ... Dirk and I will be at the Little River bed and breakfast on his last night in Melbourne which is Wednesday 11th Feb. For anyone who can make it, you're more than welcome to join us for a chat and a drink).

Cheers

Dale Bensch
Image Image Image Image
Donut Dale

Postby cob115 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:44 am

sounds like it will be a ripper of a bbq,post some pics for us unfortunats to far away grrrrrrrr or put it up on one of those web cam thingys ????cheers pat
cob115

Postby MFPmaniac » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Sounds like it's gonna be one hell of a BBQ! Pics definitely!

Aaron
"We'll make it, move over!!!"
MFPmaniac

Next

Return to Off-Topic