Wanted: V8 single rail gear shifter

People come here to trade, do a little business. If you've got nothing to trade you've got no business in Bartertown. (Buy / Sell / Swap / etc)

Wanted: V8 single rail gear shifter

Postby MrSpeed » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:21 am

Ive made up something that will get me out of trouble for now, but need the correct V8 shifter.
The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel, it'll take you ten minutes to hack through it with this, now if your lucky ? you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go !
MrSpeed

Re: Wanted: V8 single rail gear shifter

Postby toecutter » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:15 am

Well this depends on what you have and what you want. i swapped a p76 shifter for a holden shifter on my single rail, so it would be 4 inches to the left from stock.

This was lucky, because i had both on the shelf and could compare.

I would have tried a chrysler one as well, but didnt have one handy.

good luck.
'Perhaps its a result of an anxiety'
toecutter

Re: Wanted: V8 single rail gear shifter

Postby MrSpeed » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 pm

toecutter wrote:Well this depends on what you have and what you want. i swapped a p76 shifter for a holden shifter on my single rail, so it would be 4 inches to the left from stock.

This was lucky, because i had both on the shelf and could compare.

I would have tried a chrysler one as well, but didnt have one handy.

good luck.

I gave up looking and made a 6 cylinder stick into a V8 stick, also added one of those alluminium securing nut to replace the nylon one,so its in there for good.

cheers

simon.
The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel, it'll take you ten minutes to hack through it with this, now if your lucky ? you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go !
MrSpeed

Return to Bartertown