George Miller Interview Monday 20/10

General discussions about everything else

George Miller Interview Monday 20/10

Postby nelson » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:11 am

It has been advertised that the George Miller interview will screen on Enough Rope, ABC 1 TV Channel 2 Monday night 20/10/08 at 9.30pm but check your local guides for times. I will let you know if they cut anything out from what was filmed.
nelson

Re: George Miller Interview Monday 20/10

Postby mad dan » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:42 am

i'll definatley pencil that in...

dan
...sorta slow motion. he leaves the seat, goes through the windscreen, headfirst straight into the tree...right. and then, bounces back through the windscreen. by the time we got to him.. he was just sittin there trying to scream with his face ripped off......whats the matter?
mad dan

Postby mad dan » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:50 am

Hehe, had a few phone calls already from non-mad max friends telling me about the George Miller interview, had to pretend to be really gratefull. It's so hard to come back into the Non- Max world after such a huge weekend like B2TMax, have no-one to share the Max experience with......

Dan
...sorta slow motion. he leaves the seat, goes through the windscreen, headfirst straight into the tree...right. and then, bounces back through the windscreen. by the time we got to him.. he was just sittin there trying to scream with his face ripped off......whats the matter?
mad dan

Postby mad dan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:26 am

I just watched the George Miller interview, really makes you stop and think about the Australian way of life and how our youth are Americanising our culture (no offence to our U.S.A. cousins) It really sounds like there is strong hope for FURY ROAD.... 8-)

Dan
mad dan

Postby Peter Barton » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:10 am

I haven't unfortunately had a chance to watch the George Miller interview yet (yes, I have been slack Captain Walker...), but just wanted to let everyone know that Max TV (Foxtel) will be airing their "Back 2 The Max" Little River piece this Saturday at 11am. My understanding is that the show is focusing primarily on Mad Max collectors / fans, and that is the angle (i.e. not specifically a piece about the reunion, the cast or the crew) - it will be interesting to see how it all comes out. Hopefully my interview is heavily edited.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby Max_Van » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:40 am

If anyone has a chance to record this I would love to get a copy
Max_Van

Postby Cueball » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:43 am

Yeah, id like a copy too and would distribute it further to other oversee people.
I dont know, man..... I just got here meself!
Cueball

Postby mad dan » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:44 am

i'm on it.

Dan
mad dan

Postby Max_Van » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:51 am

too cool, thanks man :)
Max_Van

Postby Donut Dale » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:32 am

The full 22 minute audio (and transcript) is here: http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/tra ... 396301.htm
but unfortunately the video is only a 2m 14s excerpt. (The link may not play outside Australia).
Image Image Image Image
Donut Dale

Next

Return to Off-Topic