some of the few pics i took from little river

Back 2 The Max - Little River, 10 - 12 October 2008 (and formerly Broken Hill, July 12-14 2002)

Re: some of the few pics i took from little river

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:34 am

The mere fact there was so many replicas of the (almost) entire movie was awesome!

Im not a big bike fan either, but when the toecutter bike and two goose replicas showed up was all giddy!
Then troys van arrived with much fan fare.... everyone howled and clapped when it got there!

Next time round im sure we will have a nightrider and a yellow interceptor :D
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby mad dan » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:38 am

well one can only hope ..... ;)

Dan
...sorta slow motion. he leaves the seat, goes through the windscreen, headfirst straight into the tree...right. and then, bounces back through the windscreen. by the time we got to him.. he was just sittin there trying to scream with his face ripped off......whats the matter?
mad dan

Postby nelson » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:48 am

I feel the same, driving the ca isnt as good to me as seeing them on the road. To drive Kirk's Bridge watching another coupe come at you is amazing. The Toecutter replica was outstanding and boy that dude could ride. We were doing around 100kph when he was kicking the Goose rider, they both handled it like it was nothing.

I cant thank the organisors enoguh, being at the locations with my car was one thing but to have so many other replicas there and bikes on the road not worrying about the Police was a dream come true.
The bikes added another element, seeing the toecutter replay the clunes rev scene was very special, so was seeing Max's panel van. That came up good in the pics, one day we will have all the cars replicated and there at once
nelson

Postby Last V8-3 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:50 am

i'd like to see that.
Last V8-3

Postby nelson » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:59 am

I hope that some more events or runs or whatever can be organised in the future, obviously they probably wont be the scale of this but it seems a shame to have so many replicas and fans out there waiting for milestone events like 25 - 30 -35 -40 whatever. Even events local to the replica owners Sam and Dan in Qld, Me and others, such as Mad Mudge and Scott Page whose replicas are getting finished in NSW, the Adelaide guys, and the Melbourne guys.
nelson

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:27 am

Last V8-3 wrote:i'd like to see that.

Sounds like an add campain for AFL :D
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby Last V8-3 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:35 am

:lol: :lol: oh sammy........
victoria is the home of football !!! :lol: :lol:

go the vics............
Last V8-3

Postby mad dan » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:38 am

everytime im in Melbourne I always mean to go and see a AFL game, never think of it when I'm there....

Dan
...sorta slow motion. he leaves the seat, goes through the windscreen, headfirst straight into the tree...right. and then, bounces back through the windscreen. by the time we got to him.. he was just sittin there trying to scream with his face ripped off......whats the matter?
mad dan

Postby Last V8-3 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:48 am

Your missing out Dan, ;)
Last V8-3

Postby mad dan » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:51 am

lol every Victorian says that.....

Dan
mad dan

PreviousNext

Return to Back 2 The Max