some of the few pics i took from little river

Back 2 The Max - Little River, 10 - 12 October 2008 (and formerly Broken Hill, July 12-14 2002)

some of the few pics i took from little river

Postby mad dan » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:46 pm

[url]Image[/url]

Big Bopper to March Hare....
...sorta slow motion. he leaves the seat, goes through the windscreen, headfirst straight into the tree...right. and then, bounces back through the windscreen. by the time we got to him.. he was just sittin there trying to scream with his face ripped off......whats the matter?
mad dan

Re: some of the few pics i took from little river

Postby mad dan » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:47 pm

[url]Image[/url]
...sorta slow motion. he leaves the seat, goes through the windscreen, headfirst straight into the tree...right. and then, bounces back through the windscreen. by the time we got to him.. he was just sittin there trying to scream with his face ripped off......whats the matter?
mad dan

Postby mad dan » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:53 pm

[url]Image[/url]

without a doubt, my favorite replica. so much detail...
mad dan

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:59 pm

I agree.I never get tired of looking at that car. I LOVE it! thats my most fav incarnation of Max's BoB!
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby nelson » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:04 am

The stunt car was very popular, as was Pat's car cause of the light and siren and working zoomies. The dirty MM2 version always is a hit with the fans.
nelson

Postby nelson » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:07 am

Congrats to Dan who worked flat out to get the March Hare car there on time it was a buzz to see it on the road at the locations and in the photos.
nelson

Postby mad dan » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:23 am

Thanks Nelson, and thats not to say I didn't like the rest of em. The pics on kirks bridge of your's and Pat's cars are just incredible, espesially with all the Toecutter chase scenes.

Dan
mad dan

Postby Last V8-3 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:25 am

agreed,
Well done Dan, and well done to you too Nelson for really getting into the weekend with your car. I enjoyed seeing it on the roads.

Scott.
Last V8-3

Postby MrSpeed » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:28 am

Dans car is amazing concidering the time he had to get it done for b2tm, so was scotts MM2 stunt car, im not a bike lover but the goose replica's looked spot on with the line up of Zeds, i haven't really got a favorite all that attended with any mad max vehicle have my total attention, thanks guys.

Simon.
The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel, it'll take you ten minutes to hack through it with this, now if your lucky ? you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go !
MrSpeed

Postby Cueball » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:32 am

Thanks you guys for all the hard work to make the event what it was and especially Dan and Nelson
to bring their cars from so far away! Of course a big thumbs up for the organisers :!:
I dont know, man..... I just got here meself!
Cueball

Next

Return to Back 2 The Max