Little River 30th Anniversary filming Mad Max Event

Back 2 The Max - Little River, 10 - 12 October 2008 (and formerly Broken Hill, July 12-14 2002)

Re: Little River 30th Anniversary filming Mad Max Event

Postby MrSpeed » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:05 am

mind blowing clips of a great weekend, nice to see a goose replica, thanks for sharing nelson.
The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel, it'll take you ten minutes to hack through it with this, now if your lucky ? you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go !
MrSpeed

Postby fat nancy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:30 am

well done guys, great stories, great times and great friendships all in one huge wkend !!

really good to see so much positive banter back on the forum.

keep it coming. ;)
fat nancy

Postby cob115 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:12 pm

jesus i better turn the computer of and get to work but i cant :D great storys n pics cheers pat
cob115

Postby nelson » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Hey Pat, I remember Steve Millichamp going off about your car, he kept saying that it was the best replica he has seen "listen to the siren and look at the light" The ime we were shooting the pics with him on the bopper he couldnt stop telling me how good your car was. Well done.

I hope Johnny Bopper puts up the footage we shot that day when he gets back.
nelson

Postby DJLUCKY » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:09 am

This is DJ Lucky from Japan. I had a very special time with you all. Thank you evrybody. (^-^)/~~
DJLUCKY

Postby nelson » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:53 am

Welcome DJ Lucky, the gaterings you guys have in Japan are inspirational, thanks for coming.
nelson

Postby cob115 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:15 pm

[quote="nelson"]Hey Pat, I remember Steve Millichamp going off about your car, he kept saying that it was the best replica he has seen "listen to the siren and look at the light" The ime we were shooting the pics with him on the bopper he couldnt stop telling me how good your car was. Well done.

thanks mate,i worked my ring of and sold my sole to the devil to get it,but its worth ever cent,so far the boys in blue havnt hasseld me in it yet so iv been driving it around at evey chance :twisted: ,but megga thanks goes to you and the rest for putting it all together,so glad me and the family made the pilgramidge,once in a life time event,i still feel like a giddy school girl ,I MEET THE NIGHT RIDER,ROOP STAR BUCK PLUS OTHERS yeehaaa ,we do we go for a ride
cob115

Postby nelson » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:15 am

Hey Pat, wel done with the car as with the other relicas they all have a story and none of them are easy. Also, I wish I could take credit for putting the show together but that was the mainly Scott Smith, Peter Barton, Scott Loxley and the Little River Historical Society, I was there as a fan and replica owner but ha dnothing to do with the organising.
nelson

Previous

Return to Back 2 The Max