Little River 08

Back 2 The Max - Little River, 10 - 12 October 2008 (and formerly Broken Hill, July 12-14 2002)

Re: Little River 08

Postby coupeman » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:50 am

Thanks for the pics guys.Keep em comin please.Hope everyone enjoyed every minute..
Perhaps have a back to every month? :lol:

Sadly my car didnt even get started...Missed out badly..
(I got called in to work.Got home 2am Sunday and just couldnt get ready in time,then worked again till midnight tonight..)Ian W
coupeman

Postby mack tanker » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:12 am

Awesome!!!
Thanks for the pic's
mack tanker

Postby Maniac_Micky » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:13 am

Awesome weekend! Great to catch up with everyone!!. Here are my pics:

Maniac_Micky

Postby LC69GTR » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:19 pm

Hi all

Long time surfer of the web site
1st Post never noticed the discssion Forum before.

Anyway went too little river yesterday had a great time and there were some great vehicles there.
Thanks to all who made it a great day you did well.

Thanks now i go looking on the forum to see whats happening
LC69GTR

Postby Peter Barton » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:01 pm

LC69GTR - Thanks for the post, great to see your feedback. Obviously it was fantastic that so many of the guys with cars made the effort to get down there - between all the Mad Max cars & bikes the turned up the display was huge, and so many people contributed to make it all happen.

I'd like to make a more permanent photo gallery somewhere on the site here somewhere - PLEASE keep posting the pics as well (they're great!), but for anyone who is cool for me to store some of their pics into a gallery as well, just let me know here, or through email. I'll obviously get some more of mine up when I have time to sort through them as well, but obviously I was flat out organising a lot of the time, and I didn't unfortunately get anywhere near as many pics as I would have liked, and certainly missed various things that went on, which fortunately some of you guys have already posted some very cool pics of here!

Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby Peter Barton » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 pm

For anyone interested, the sign on the Toecutter bike says "www.madmaxbikes.com" - I've just tried to bring it up, and it is under construction - hopefully coming soon! Some excellent replica Jim Goose, Toecutter, etc bikes turned up, fingers crossed there will be lots more about it on their web site when it gets online.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby Bad cop » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:38 pm

I just read the Syndey Herald Article. Check it out.
"Between them and us, there's not enough runway!"
Bad cop

Postby Bad cop » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:39 pm

Also the pics are awsome. I wish I could have been there. "Speed is just a question of money,how fast can you go?'' not very. But I'm glad everyone had a great time.
"Between them and us, there's not enough runway!"
Bad cop

Postby zboy again » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:22 pm

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL OUTLAWS
zboy again

Postby Max_Van » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:48 pm

On behalf of Anabel and myself we would like to thank all of the people involved for making the weekend a truly memorable and exciting time. Meeting so many people and finding out more information was just priceless. It was truly a time we will never forget and we thank you all for everything you did to make it a special time. If we name names and miss anyone then it would be bad so THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Looking forward to the next one and may even get The Night Rider monaro done in time for it......Stay tuned :o

Troy & Anabel
Max_Van

PreviousNext

Return to Back 2 The Max