Building a replica

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Building a replica

Postby TheDarkOne » Thu Jul 01, 1999 5:14 am

Which car do you guys think you be cooler to have as a replica, the black interceptor or the yellow one? I personally like the yelllow car better, nothing against the black interceptor, but I have always had a thing for that yellow beast.
TheDarkOne

Re: Building a replica

Postby Heimdal » Thu Jul 01, 1999 9:27 am

In Reply to: Building a replica posted by TheDarkOne on July 01, 1999 at 13:14:08:

In my opinion, the black interceptor would be the better choice.

Most people wouldn't be able to identify the other one, and by most

people, I mean people unlike ourselves who haven't seen the movie 10 or

more times. However, even someone who's only seen the film once 10 years ago,

would know that the black interceptor looks terribly familiar. Personaly,

I'd be afrai'd to drive it around, because I just know some jerk would steal it.
Heimdal

Postby Jon » Thu Jul 01, 1999 5:59 pm

In Reply to: Re: Building a replica posted by Heimdal on July 01, 1999 at 17:27:35:

Personally, I'd really love to have the Nightrider's Pursuit Special HQ Monaro.
Jon

Postby Grant Hodgson » Thu Jul 01, 1999 9:27 pm

In Reply to: Building a replica posted by TheDarkOne on July 01, 1999 at 13:14:08:

: Which car do you guys think you be cooler to have as a replica, the black interceptor or the yellow one? I personally like the yelllow car better, nothing against the black interceptor, but I have always had a thing for that yellow beast.

I personally will have either car, as I have yellow beasty with a ? mark on its head since I bought it I found that when I park it in a shopping center and then come back out with what ever I went in there for I find it so easy I just look for two lights on the roof, they really stick out from a distance,aswell as a policeman walking around it scratching his head deciding to sticker it or not.
Grant Hodgson

Postby Randall » Tue Jul 06, 1999 5:21 am

In Reply to: Re: Building a replica posted by Jon on July 02, 1999 at 01:59:15:

: Yeah the Monaro is pretty cool but I'd still prefer the V-8 Interceptor from MM not MM2 and the four door Falcon as last because I don't like four doors.And it some jerk did steal it so what.It'll stand out like a sore thumb or just put a bomb on it connected to the ignition which can be deactivated via a deadman switch or something.
Randall

Return to General Movie Discussion