attention aussie muscle

Computer games, role playing games, online games...

attention aussie muscle

Postby lord humungus » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:41 am

i been tryign to get a hold of you for eons now. i am a freidn of brendan who is also an aussie he directed me to one of your need for speed valiant chargers and it is 100% better then mine i was woundering if we coudl talk about convertign it so i can make the chargers form road warrrior with you have main mesh creidt of course. hit me up when you can maybe we can talk on msn or something.
lord humungus

attention aussie muscle

Postby aussie muscle » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:03 am

Yeah, no worries. sounds like you were able to download it. My webserver is down at the moment.
aussie muscle

attention aussie muscle

Postby lord humungus » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:23 pm

thank you so much i found it throught brendan who found it on some site i think it was everything need for speed or one of those need for speed mega sites. he says yo uahev alot of unreleased meshes too such as a desoto if there is way to get in contact with you i'd also liek to take a crack at the desoto it has been a hard one for me to try to model wit hthe little refs i could find. anyways the main mesh has been prepared and so all i need to do is make a new under carraidge,make an engine bay complete with correct engine type (yes i have val charger engine refs up the wazzoo.make a newer interrior,door interriors,trunk in terrior,cut out the truck in back,cut out the door windows. make side mirrors,gascap, back tail lights fornt head lights and grille assebly,axels and liekly so ne wheels. i got interrior refs for almsot all of that for the correct val charger model so should not be a major problem.

main body credit goes to you when finished i get credit for the rest of the work of coruse but people will know you did this great car.

the main plan now is to make a stock version then make the two versions of the charger form mad max 2 aka road warrior. i say two cause as you have mentioned and i have seen there were slight variations of what i thin kwas supposed to be the same car yet grills teeth and spoiler were differnet colorign was also different and small other differences. btu this deffinatley gives me a big head start on that wounderful valiant charger. so thank you very very much.
lord humungus

attention aussie muscle

Postby aussie muscle » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:18 am

my site is partly back online. zips are there but web pages with links yet to be done. http://aussiemuscle.totalnfs.net

i have a few meshes that were never released, but definately never did a desoto.
aussie muscle

attention aussie muscle

Postby lord humungus » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:24 am

shoot aww maybe it was a valint coup like the green one with the truck pipes in back and the dart gun any ohter stock cars you made but didn't release that were used as production cars in road warrior would be greatly appreciated if we could talk over e-mail and see if there may be one or two more meshes that could help me out. otherwise i am jsut thankful for the opertunity you have given me the mesh work is tedious to get her gta ready but it's a labor of love i'm a yank but i must say i love aussie muscle cars (both yours and the real thing.)
lord humungus

attention aussie muscle

Postby aussie muscle » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:31 am

other mad max meshes i have made are the F100 snake truck (released only for RACER: the game), MadLau (landau), Lone Wolf, Tranasaurus and Rocky, (the red xa).

MM1 interceptor, Big Bopper, March Hare and Impala

if you really want my email address, see my website listed below.
aussie muscle

Return to Games and Gaming