Solution for US's illegal aliens problems

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Postby Biker » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:57 am

[div]First, dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.[/font][/div]
[div][/font] [/div]
[div]Then, take the dirt and raise the levies in New Orleans.[/font][/div]
[div] [/div]
[div]Finally, put those pesky Florida alligators in the moat.[/font][/div]
[div][/font] [/div]
[div]Presto...... problems solved![/font][/div]
[div][/font] [/div]
[div]Probably work pretty much on every border in the world too. Though the UK doesn't have that many man-eating animals like Florida has, perhaps they could could fill thier trench with man-hating lesbians instead... oops sorry for being so politically incorrect.[/font][/div]
[div][/font] [/div]
[div]Biker[/font][/div]
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby mfpmax » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:45 pm

LEAVE OUR GATORS ALONE!

They thin the tourists population.
mfpmax

Postby Bugsgecko » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:48 pm

Tsk Tsk Tsk Biker .....

man-hating lesbians would probably hand-feed the 'gators and give them a wide berth(after training them to attack any male wearing white trainers and a smug smile) -

ANNND moving right along ...the female gators would take care of the idiot males wearing those smug smiles........

SOLUTION - gee how about they instigate a free travel program,between the 2 countries, involving English reading,writing and drug-free families as viable migrants -EEK logic Bush can't deal with !
Bugsgecko

Postby Foxtrot X-Ray » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:07 pm

Friend of a friend had some trouble on the Northern Border.. Guards were overzealous about detaining the poor gal.

Asking for papers & such that weren't legally required & threatening with Guns & Dogs.

This is getting out of hand.

Down on the Mexican border, I know a guy thru one of my boards who's a Border Patrol officer.. Says that some of the Illegals are hiring Armed Mercs to get them past Border Patrol..

"Go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama! Me, I'm Through runnin'!"
Foxtrot X-Ray

Postby Biker » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:14 am

Hey Foxtrot, y'know for ages I've read that signature of yours and couldn't really get my head around it or where it could possibly come from. So just last night I was picking through my collection of papeback books and selected one I haven't read in years. it's Mad Max beyond Thunderdome, and right there on page 12 is the quote.

I'm actually enjoying the book more than I did the film. I can't help but wonder if the other novelisations are as good.

I'm up to the bit when Max is about to bean old Blaster on the noggin in Thunderdome, Master's just come on and stopped him by saying "he's a child!..."

Bugsy. the words Logic and Bush can't be used in the same sentance unless it's "Bush has no..." The more I hear of the policies adopted into US legislation, and the UK's for that matter, the happier I am for having moved to France. OK they're an insular lot and they don't have a good press around the world, but the general population doesn't take much sh*t when it comes to stupid and unpopular laws being thrust upon them. Protesting something is a way of life over here and when a protest is organised, it's well attended and if the goverment, or whoever is being demonstrated against don't pay attention then the protest gets bigger until they do. General strikes will soon follow unless something is done.

That kind of solidarity I applaud. Too often there's little or no outrage at certain policies foisted upon us by our caring, "we know what's best for you, so trust us" governments.

Biker

Biker

Postby OverheadCam » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:44 pm

My sister's got this Dozy Limey Cow of a friend (no offence intended) who's whole family had to leave their ancestral home townof Dover because of all the Sharpies and Yardies and Pykies etc that have flooded in and turned the place into a hellhole..and she even left the country to Oz 'cause of England's crap immigration laws have let the flotsam in (no slight intended)

and in the same breath...she'll spruike about how Aust. (her new home)Immigration practices are draconian and unjust!!! (corh blimey!)

I agree, we have got a problem with our immigration laws....THEY LET HER IN!!!!

"Nice doggy..Nice Doggy!?"
OverheadCam

Postby Biker » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:48 am

Dover is about 40 miles south of where I lived in Kent. I had heard the same thing about the place, some places had become a no go areas, including for the cops. Rape, violent and petty crime was on a rapid increase but the poor wannabe immigrants were excused because of the traumatic transistion they were having trying to cope with etc etc. I'm sure this was a comfort to the family of a 14 year old schoolgirl repeatedly raped by 4 foreign suspects. Not only does it have a high rate of crime but the lowlifes that already exist within the UK are moving down into Dover targetting thes "poorr fellows" and supplying them with drugs etc and making the situation worse.

I read some history years ago, and I'm talking centuries here, of immigrants paying ships Captains loads of cash (or equivalent) to be taken to the UK. The Captains would load whoever or whatever national it was, not always from from France, Belgium etc Then he'd sail towards the UK and then drop them off on the Goodwin Sands which is a sandbank which appears out of the English channel at low tide, well he'd explain to these hopefuls that he couldn't take them any further, because he didn't want to get caught, but that they could walk to the beach from where he'd drop them off. Yes, it was that close to the shore line. Well they'd disembark with their luggage, hed sail away and soon they'd find themselves cut off and unable to get off the sand bar. The tide would creep back in and pretty soon no more immigrants. Nasty business I know, but sometimes you can't help but think it'd be a great idea in reverse to get rid of the known low lifes that make so much misery for so many.

I bet any local copper could point the finger at at least 5 known foriegn scumbags who'd be hauled into the station on one offense after another only to be let off with a casual warning, pretty soon the cops become disilusioned (sp?) and just give up arresting the git, knowing they'd be out inside of an hour whatever the offense. I think that that one way boat trip to the Goodwin Sands might be a good idea I wonder how well they'd swim in thier designer Adidas track suit, UKP140 Nike trainers and all those gold chains?

My sympathies for having one of own jetsum thrust upon you OHC. I expect she'll integrate in soon enough, she's sounds as though she got the complaining down pat already.

Biker

Biker

Postby Bugsgecko » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:11 pm

This comes back to what the Cronulla riots were started about, last Summer,here in Australia.Yes the riots were probably started by racist white Australians but some of the basis for it were innocent beach-goers and shopkeepers being attacked,raped,mugged and held up at knife point for approx.4 years + by Lebonese gangs-and beach surf lifeguards being attacked and threatened - with little or no action from the police,while any white males were routinely booked,arrested,questioned,etc.Which wasn't helped by non-action by politicians either.

Political correctness gone mad !

Another point - and my hubby is of aborigine decent before anyone screams racism-the Melb Royal Botanical Gardens garbage. Aboriginal activists get a permit to have a fire and camp site ONLY during the Melb Commonwealth Games to promote native lands,etc - then claim racism when the council wants the fire put out. They got an emergency injunction to keep the fire going for another month - but tried to put up tents,barriers,caravans,threatened walkers/runners with bodily harm if they crossed the camp line(in a public park) ,stating white Aussie diggers used aborigines as shields and cannon fodder in WW1(right before ANZAC day)- costing tax payers $100's of thousands for security around the clock. The REAL tribal leaders were disgusted and publically divorced themselves from these actions,stating these people had no rights at all to do or claim what they were doing .BUT the damage was done - morons,with arrest warrents in several Aussie states, got their 5 mins of infamy and stuffed any understanding between cultures for the future.

The moron mongrels of each race/group/whatever you want to call them - should be held accountable for their actions and statements individually NOT let them hide behind a skin colour/religion/race/ethnic background.
Bugsgecko

Postby Foxtrot X-Ray » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:39 pm

Myself, I'm tired of the "Racist" card being played in the arguments over this immigration issue..

I fail to see what's Racist about expecting someone to follow the country's LAWS when Immigrating.
"Criminalizing illegal immigration"

Lesseee.. The LAW says immigration is to be done in such & such manner.. do not follow this procedure you're breaking the law.

Break the Law and you are a Criminal.
Seems reasonable to me.

If the Penalties for a crime don't deter the crime.. Hike 'em up a bit & improve the enforcement..

The Language issue annoys me too.
English is the country's Official Language, Get used to it.
Learn the official Language.

It's both the Polite and the Right thing to do.

I'm a businessman.. I can't spare the time or the expense to send my employees to school to learn a hundred f**kin' foreign languages. Speak English or don't bother trying to buy from me.

If I were to move to another country, I'd certainly be DAMNED sure to immigrate according to their laws, I'd learn the language, laws & general behavioral expectations.

To sum up.. I'll simply repeat what I've said before..
"Get Legal or get OUT"

Quote: Originally posted by Biker on 11 June 2006
I'm actually enjoying the book more than I did the film. I can't help but wonder if the other novelisations are as good.

Haven't read the MM1 Novelization, but I'm told it goes into a lot of material that's not in the movie.. Most of which we have no real idea how much is Miller's backstory and how much the Novelization's Author simply made up.

Oh, and I guess all of the MFP cars were painted Flat black with heavy bull bars.

The MM2RW novelization barely follows the film for the first half and doesn't follow it at all in the second.

It was GOOD, but completely different
Completely differnet chases, action & Dialog.

See if you can Search for the Script for Road Warrior.

The book is written from that.

And again, we're stuck with the decision.. "Which is the TRUE Story?" Image
Last edited by Foxtrot X-Ray on Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama! Me, I'm Through runnin'!"
Foxtrot X-Ray

Postby Biker » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:11 am

As an immigrant myself (if you can call it that) to France I'm trying to do as you have already suggested Foxtrot... It's the right thing to do. I'm a guest in their country etc etc etc.

99% of the new friends we've made here in the village are French speaking only, only one speaks English, and she's German. You now have 3 guesses for who's learning to speak French.

I know it's not really a very good example but not once have I expected my nieghbours to learn my lingo simply because I don't speak theirs... yet. If they ever took an interest in it I'm sure Alison (my girlfriend) could teach them, she being fluent in French. If I'm out and about on my own I use my limioted French to get by and not relying on pointing to something and grunting out "wee". If it's a complicated issues such as whether the local builders merchant has ordinary 75x50 or treated 75x50 I usually ask the parley vous Anglaise?" It works someitmes, but not often.

As for the laws I find the French laws easy to comply with as they aren't that different from any other conuntry and a little common sense will go a long way if you aren't familier with the finer details. Example: Should I drop my litter here? Uhhh why drop litter at all? Waste bins are provided for that purpose etc etc. Should I drive the wrong way down that one way street, should I take a leak in the middle of the fruit and veg section of the local supermarket duh.

The racist card and the disability card are played because the player knows how to hit below the belt and knows he's going to get results by using it too. It's the saps who actually pander to it that make me seethe as much as the git using it as an excuse for his anti-social/illegal actions.

The other night we watched Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniailty on DVD (yeah, I know! It was her choice!!) Anyways her trainer is going on about how to win the beauty pagent by doing this or that and explained that one year his girl lost. "Why?" was the natural question from Bullock. His answer; "The winner was blind.. you can't compete against that."

My natural question is "Why"

If you have only one leg and expect to compete in a running race would you cry unfair if you came last? Would a blind man go into a library and cry unfair because the sighted people had privalages provided for them while he's denied them? Would the ignorant illegal immigrant cry unfair if he couldn't set up his tent in a public park then crap in the lake every night... uh yes he would, and get results in his favour! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Face it, us natives are always going to be the least represented in any court simply because we aren't the oppressed minority.

Thunderdome book.

Finished it the other day. I'd read it before, but this time with my "Mad Max head" firmly on. I enjoyed it, more than I expected actually, and it has some little "extended scenes" in it that I really enjoyed. As for the other two books, I haven't read them either, but I guess one could take them as a personal interpretation of the authors slant on the Mad Max world. The one who wrote Thunderdome even called the MFP the Maximum Force Patrol ... duh.

Now if Miller endorsed these books as the real thing and in conflicts with the story in his film, yeah that could be cause for confusion. My guess is he endorsed them... unread. Haven't found the script yet to refer to for a comparison, not sure that I want to really.

Biker

Biker

Next

Return to Thunderdome