Their leaders talked and talked...

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Postby OverheadCam » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:13 pm

just finished watching a TV interview where the debate was on over wether waht was happening in the Darfur region of the Sudan was Genocide or not...whatching these guys argue over semantics whilst thousands of lives are destroyed really makes me wonder if we're going to make it...people I mean!

Its happening everywhere..it's called the Law of the Kalishnikov.....Formerly, Tribal law in the Sudan (or where ever for that matter) would settle disputes where tribal elders would come together and make a decison based on wisdom and experience....

However, the large-scale appearance of our old foe the AK47 means that whom ever has the gun rules the day. Wisdom and experence has gone out the window replaced by the impusiveness and greed of the few young men whom need guns to rule the roost, rather than the support of their fellow men! (all it would take is a few hundred professional soldiers with air support and the crisis would be over)

and all the while..our leaders just talk and talk!
"Nice doggy..Nice Doggy!?"
OverheadCam

Postby Biker » Mon May 01, 2006 7:39 am

Yeah meanwhile Iraq gets a new government installed at our expense (and our soldiers lives. I'm British, I happen to just live in France by the way) Meanwhile the Darfur region of Sudan gets the list of C team of UN negociators (The 'C' stands for clueless) trying to sort our their little domestic upset.

Kinda makes the reasons for the invasion of Iraq on "purely humanitarian grounds" ring a little hollow eh?

Sheesh Image

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby OverheadCam » Mon May 01, 2006 1:40 pm

I guess that would make them the C.U.N.Team? Image
"Nice doggy..Nice Doggy!?"
OverheadCam

Postby Biker » Mon May 01, 2006 5:23 pm

Ooooh dat's clever noticing that OHC

LOL!
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Return to Thunderdome