You think your government is bad ??

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:01 am

Quote: Originally posted by roadwarriormfp on 15 April 2006

More political correctness gone mad..........

Sea World (on the Gold Coast) management have renamed the "Fairy Penguins".... to...wait for it.... "Little Penguins"...... and why you may ask???

The term "Fairy" may upset some gay people who visit the park........... So any gay people out there who get upset as being associtated with small furry cuddly penguins we are truely sorry.

What the f**k is wrong with these idiots at Sea World ?!?!!?!?

Isn't it bad enough to have some stupid morons at some school in England changing "BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP"... to BAA BAA Rainbow sheep... so not offend black people !!!!!!!!!

Get a life people..........

jeezus tap dancin christ,i swear those pc cockmasters heads are gonna f**kin explode ,they keep on trying NOT to offend. heres a cartoon that sums what were talking about in a nutshell

http://www.fat-pie.com/thechildthatsmeltfunny.htm
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby ydx7 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:35 am

The bs in the original post sounds more like those wannabe government dealies in the US called homeowner's associations. I can't see how anybody would want to get mixed up in that crap unless they are a slave to conformity. If I wanted to live under a bunch of nongovernmental rules, I'll go live in an apartment/condo or trailer park; although I bet those entites have less rules than ha's.

larger than life and twice as ugly
ydx7

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:27 am

In reply to yxd7........ the land value in that area has dropped 50% in a very short period of time.... to me it seems like someone in the governement dept. knows something and has somehow passed these rediculas laws in what i believe is an effort to make these people sell up and move away, and then allow some greedy developer to move in and buy it cheaply. There has to be more to it then simply lets make peoples life a misery??? ...

Then again.... maybe not..... i could be just the suspicious type..........

We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby ydx7 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:00 am

Some city governments in the US abuse eminent domain for the sake of the greedy developers, including mine.

larger than life and twice as ugly
ydx7

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:58 pm

Greed...... Dont ya just love it !!

Hmmm.. sounds like a campain slogan....
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby bluddyangus » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:07 am

AGAIN..deep on the internet you will find that theres no legal law that you have to do what the council says..they have no right to make you pay fees..permits or register your dog..what gives them the right to..NOBODY..its made up law..put a "trespassers prosicuted" sign out front and you can do what you want within your premesis.
d.scott
bluddyangus

Postby RaScarabous » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:31 pm

We have a lot of the same aimless permits and rules in America, we just ignore them as much as possible.
RaScarabous
RaScarabous

Postby OverheadCam » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:42 am

I don't mind paying Rates/Taxes...I tend to use the Local Council's Roads, Water, Electricity...I enjoy their/our parks and the protection of the police...

Local Council Laws are there to protect the majoritory and are particularly important when you cram large numbers of people together in cities....for instance the city I presently live in (Brisvegas) has some of the strictest by-laws in the country regarding using powertools on the weekend!...I love it!...Problem is, it should go without saying that you shouldn't let rip with your bandsaw at 6 am on a Sunday Morning....but somewhere..someone, somehow, see's it as their god given right to Jam their lifestyle down everyone else's throat.....and hence we have silly laws.

There often isn't a problem with this crap out of town...except for the cases put forward at the top of this post.....the big problem in the countryside is that the clowns that move out into semi-rural areas on <5acres and think that its ok to make as much noise as they like!!!...Odds are that if you can see your neighbours house....then they can hear your rock band practice!

For the record..Australia is the 2nd most urbanised country on the planet (next to Belgium) as an example the state of WA has something like 1.8Million people, 1.4million of whom live in Perth!
"Nice doggy..Nice Doggy!?"
OverheadCam

Previous

Return to Thunderdome