Dealing with dying

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Dealing with dying

Postby Redd4 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:22 am

Bart, my heart goes out to you. I mentioned I lost my dad when I was 11, but I got to know this older gent at my workplace, and we kind of got into a relationship like I might have had with my dad had he lived. Wouldn't you know it, this guy ended up getting lung cancer. It was sad, he was a tough old cob, had forearms like Popeye, but I went to see him in the hospital on what would prove to be his last day alive, and he was thin as hell, and totally out of it with morphine.

Give your Dad the best from all your Max mates.
Redd4

Dealing with dying

Postby Justice » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:04 pm

Bart, I've seen my granma die from cancer. She was a farmer lady, about as healthy as you can get. No smoking, working hard her whole life. Living in the country, riding a bike to the store every time she needed something, some odd 5 miles away. She didn't have a licence to drive. You would think she earned it to die in her sleep.

It was damn hard to see a strong and heavy built lady getting thinner and thinner. She died from colon cancer aged 88. Especially the last few months where hard on her. But even when she was sick she came out of bed for my birthday, and insisted on giving me exactly 25 guilders. I deeply respected her for that. Coolest grandma alive.

My thoughts go out to you Bart, take care!
Heroes die... Legends live on... maxrockatansky.org
[last updated: October 24th 2009]
Justice

Dealing with dying

Postby bluddyangus » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:01 am

CANCER REMIDY'S

a cure was found in the 50,s but hushed up to control the explosion of overpopulation

however..my mother who has battled illnesses has searched online for years for secret remidies for everything..

for cancer

1)flaxseed oil and cottage cheese...dunno why but it kills cancer cells

2)candied ginger...or any form of ginger..

when u eat an apricot..smash the seed open..inside is a nut like an almond..the arsenic in it will kill cancer cells..

4).this was on ripleys or something recently..a guy out to see the world before he dies was given rancid meat to try..it slowly shrunk his cancer and he is in remission..

this all sounds like crap but its all true..what do you have to lose..
d.scott
bluddyangus

Dealing with dying

Postby Bugsgecko » Mon May 01, 2006 4:28 pm

OKAY ! I'm gonna be the big nasty biatch here boys.

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHYTE!

bluddyangus I'm assuming you mean the best with your intentions ......but FARK OFF MATE !

As a nurse who has explored many alternatives and nursed many patients,including my own mother with the "spanish dancer" til the end....I feel the need to say WHAT A FARKING LOAD OF FARKING BULL_FARKING_SHYTE.....please excuse my language.

Now - from a medical point of view -do you honestly think eating rancid meat would cure anything ???-Can I just point out those who survived the 3 depressions in Australia don't seem to think it's a cure - and their rellies still popped their clogs during a depression while eating what was found on the side of the road.......

the rest - well...what can I say....so long as you give anything a try you never know what may work for you...BUT

BUT is the main word - of course prevention is always the cure - and if we all lived in a protective bubble none of us would ever get enviromentally caused cancer.

But the simple fact is we are ALL exposed to the enviroment - no matter what we do,eat,drink,smoke.ingest,etc-it's out there and it may happen.

All I can say,in the light of Bart's father's illness - enjoy what you got ---- cos we aint here for a long time , but a good time.

Bugsgecko

Dealing with dying

Postby bluddyangus » Tue May 02, 2006 12:21 am

well i wouldnt go eating rancid meat either..anything mouldy is a killer..well your a nurse..explain how pennicillin works when extracted from mould..i.m only going by what i watch and read..everybody knows somebody that died of cancer..drs can be full of sh*t..why are those that took the "bird flu vaccine" dying or dead..those that havent are living..again i,m only relaying what i read online...
d.scott
bluddyangus

Dealing with dying

Postby roadwarriormfp » Tue May 02, 2006 7:41 am

Ok folks break it up.... I dont have to explain why do i ? Hope not.....

Please start another thread about cures and home remidies..... This thread isnt the place to do it........

We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Dealing with dying

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:59 am

Well....My father passed away Wed. night.he was at peace in a hospice.I'm gonna miss him like hell.just do like i suggested folks.cherish the time with your own fathers and loved ones as were not promosed tommorow.
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Dealing with dying

Postby Redd4 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:17 am

That's the one thing we do know, Bart--no guarantees on tomorrow.

Best wishes, mate.

Redd4

Dealing with dying

Postby Mad Max 2050 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:06 pm

Sorry to hear that Bart, thaughts are with you...

"Big Bopper gotcha here, what's going down?"
Mad Max 2050

Dealing with dying

Postby scummy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:39 pm

Bart matey, Im saddened to hear the news of your dad . ALL the best to you and your family from the scummy family from oz .
I survived the overnighter days .
scummy

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdome