Bugger your disease !

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Bugger your disease !

Postby roadwarriormfp » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:55 am

Yea Red true..... but it dont matter which generation is bringing up the current lot of children. Whether the parents are in their 20s, 30s or 40s most of them (the parents) have seemingly giving up on actually "raiseing" their kids, and instead just give in to them.

And you right about the rudeness and the "me me me" mentality......... But i believe people have just given in to it... as everyone see's everyone else doing it and getting away with it, they simply follow suite.

Its a bit like road rage and the general bad attitude from drivers here in town. Not enough cops here have turned the locals into raving lunatics when they drive. People simply say to themselves.. "Hey if they can get away with it.... so can i.... " , But this attitude displays a certain lack of morals which is what society really lacks these days.

The definition of a "reasonable man" used the "lounge room test". It was the acceptability of something which could be shown/ performed/ read out etc... in your own lounge room in front of your family. If it wasn't acceptable infront of your kids then it was morally wrong.

These days most parents will talk about anything in front of their kids.... let them watch anything.... and swear like no tomorrow in front of them.

I grew up in a nice quiet area and i was allowed to go out and about simply because my parents trusted me... and my mates... and their parents. Things were a lot simpler and safer.

Yes a lot of people these days suck..... but that doesnt mean you have to put up with it.
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Bugger your disease !

Postby Redd4 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:25 am

My problem is, RWMFP, that all my responses would land me in prison. Someone talking excessively in a theater? Pour your soda on him, and punch the hell out of him while he's caught by surprise. Rude drivers? Max and the Landau, that's all I need to say. And I'm serious--if it weren't for jail, I would have no problem doing these things. Of course, I don't like people that much to begin with.....

But to simply tell someone that they're being rude, out of line, etc., you're most likely to get a "f**k you, asshole". It's not really a matter of putting up with it, as realizing that it won't do any good, anyway. A considerate person is going to be considerate; they won't need talking to. An asshole is going to be an asshole, and will be an asshole if called on it.

Maybe I'm just too jaded on humanity.
Redd4

Bugger your disease !

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:15 am

True you got that right about assholes!

And im sure we all really would like knock a few heads together when you see some peoples attitudes..... I couldnt agree with ya more there. But then if we did that were would we end up...?? Planet of the Apes??? lol

We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Bugger your disease !

Postby OverheadCam » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:39 am

I think its a case of "Alittle from "Column A" and a little from "Column B"

As a younger, more intemperate man, I followed a more (lets just say) proactive approach!Image

As I got older and had more to loose....the risk of jail/criminal record/social stigma...cooled my heels to this approach!

Bruce Lee once said "You can't change the world with your fists" and if he came to this conclusion...I'm not going to waist a moment trying to prove this theory wrong!

However..If you get the opportunity to dispense a little 'Karma', and can get away with it..I say "Go for it"!

"Nice doggy..Nice Doggy!?"
OverheadCam

Bugger your disease !

Postby Bugsgecko » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:08 pm

And here we go again !

Some w**ker gate crashed a party in 2003,started a brawl when asked to leave,stabbed 7 people(2 almost died ) and now gets a 200 hour community service sentence because the judge said "other people might have had knives too".

Yep other people might have knives but this particular dipshyte was the only one running around screaming racist abuse and stabbing people !

Bugsgecko

Bugger your disease !

Postby roadwarriormfp » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:29 am

Has anyone been following the case of Diane Brimble???

Those who havent.... here is the short version.....

In 2002 Dianne (aged 42, from QLD ) went on a P and O cruise. 2 days later she was dead. Mrs Brimble was drugged with "Fantasy"(her drink was spiked), raped several times and left to die naked in a cabin belonging to a group of males.

A group of 8 males have been named as "persons of interest" in a Coronial Inquest held a few weeks ago.

This woman was not only raped, but photographed and taped while these acts were perfomed on her. One of the attackers was seen in a drugged state running through the hall way naked (a life jaket was worn as a underwear) soon after.

This group of males tried to pick up other women as well and even brought 2 females to the cabin when Mrs Brimble was laying naked on the floor and bragged to them how they had sex with her and even showed the 2 females pictures they had taken on a digital camera. These 2 females simply laughed and did nothing!!!!!

Soon after when they discovered she was dead they planned to throw her overboard but couldnt do it simply because there was too many people wandering around. They even told one of those females later she was dead. Again this female did nothing.

Somehow cabin crew were told about her death, her body was removed and the cabin was sealled up to allow Police to examine it later.

However... the males who had the cabin pestered the crew to have it reopened to collect "a few things". The males then dumped their drugs.... cleaned the room.... took all of their belongings and moved to another cabin.

Police arrived by boat a day later......

The Police performance was pityful...... they were seen dancing with the 2 female witnesses later that night.... and did not question them until the next day. The room was not searched. The other room where the males were in now was also not searched.. nor where they questioned in any great detail......

The whole thing.... from the males who killed her.... the 2 females who did nothing.... the crew who f**ked it up... to the investigating cops... was simply a farce..... totally disgusting by everyone involved. What a truely caring society we live in !!!

Someone was raped and allowed to die and no one gives a stuff !

We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Bugger your disease !

Postby Bugsgecko » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:07 am

Here is the full story on CruiseBruise

http://www.cruisebruise.com/Dianne_Brimble.html

[/font]
Bugsgecko

Bugger your disease !

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:36 pm

jeezus christ,f**k ever going on a cruise.after reading that website I'd soon fair better walking through the roughest drug infested sh*thole neighborhood in my town .
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Previous

Return to Thunderdome