That offensive to Muslims cartoon

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Postby AdrianUK » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:04 pm

Jeez Bart ! No holding back there then!!!

I found the readers email responses interesting,some good comments. The muslim response was even more interesting, I've never seen so many swear words or comments about peoples mothers all in one go!!
AdrianBennett

AdrianUK

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:32 am

fcuk yoo beetch ass mudfger fudder yoo nut bestezt as muslim.go kees peeg ass

yeah that was most of the comments from sand land'rolls eyes'LOL my fav was the hitler reference which was right on.
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby moko » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:05 pm

....apiece here...apiece there....
moko

Postby Biker » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:44 am

I had a browse through some of those replies too. Most interesting as Adrian said, however some of the offensive replies were kinda... impotent weren't they?

"I hate you and your ciulture your mother was like a wet tuesday and your father, if she ever knew him wore roller skates!" Grrrr grrrr grrrrr

It kept reminding me of that information minister in Baghdad when he went on TV saying "The Infidel forces are dying in their thousands. We are driving them back. We shall win" "I triple guarantee you, there are no American soldiers in Baghdad."

To see more of his "gems" click here: http://welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

I dunno, I think the website that contains the newer cartoons is asking for a world of hurt while I agree with freedom of speech, actively provoking someone because you now know which buttons to press, and doing it anonymously the submitters of those cartoons jumped on the bandwagon without giving much thought to what they're actually doing but didn't actually have the nerve to sign their name to their work, so that in my book, is kinda chicken sh*t. Funny on one hand but still chicken sh*t. Just my thoughts folks.

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby roadwarriormfp » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:46 pm

Its stupidity on both sides..... The cartoons will certainly annoy the piss outta them... and they will react.... which will just make them put up more cartoons....and so on it goes.

From the little i know about their religion.... those cartoons would be as inciteful as if their own parents were murdered.

Speaking of cartoons.... I just saw on TV a cartoon which was published in an Indoneasian newspaper.... which had our PM and Foreign Minister humping like dogs!!! LOL.. Ok i did laugh my head off..... but to hell with it.. lets riot !!!! (there is a reson for the cartoon.....which i wont go into details).

We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:28 pm

Biker thats Bagdad Bob ,he was a f**kin trip i mean as he was doing a press interview you would see M1 Abrahms tanks rolling thorugh behind him while he was saying that the coalition forces weren't sh*tcanning the Iraqi armies'eets all fables falbes dat ees aye lieeeee de eeemedeekins are being slauterded by dee touzends plus after the coalition started finding all the important war criminals we turned him loose because he sucked and had no cloat or war history.he basically was the equivilant of a f**kin tool booth operator LOL
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Bugsgecko » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:24 pm

The dingos were a wee bit upset with that cartoon roadwarrior - said it demoralised their standing in the animal kingdom,showed that they had poor taste and that it lowered their standards into the sewer along with Howard and Downer. Some of the dingos said they'd rather hump a dead gum tree than those two ....they'd probably have more excitment with a dead gum tree ! The dingos said riot all you want LOL Image
Bugsgecko

Postby roadwarriormfp » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:58 am

Yea i noticed a few dingoes the other day refused to eat a baby cause they were disgusted about that cartoon....
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Previous

Return to Thunderdome