It is with deep sadness that I inform you of...

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Postby Mad Max 2050 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:26 pm

Some dosey bird in Wales got done for doing her make-up onfront of a speed camera!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/4785686.stm

"Big Bopper gotcha here, what's going down?"
Mad Max 2050

Postby roadwarriormfp » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:05 am

Sorry Bugs but its this is directed to women drivers... lol

A female driver behind me had 2 very young daughters.... one was about 3 yrs old... in the FRONT SEAT, with a seat belt on. And her 2nd daughter who looked a bit older was simply standing on the centre console and moving about freely in the cabin.!!!

This isn't the first time i have seen this and predominatly females drive children around and i see it all to often. The way they drive like maniacs around schools is unbelievable. Every morning at the corner i see at least 4 or 5 female drivers with kids hurtle through the Stop sign without even slowing down as they race to the nearby school.

Hell if i had kids of my own (I have a step daughter) and i caught my other half doing this it would be divorce court right away. (I'm not saying that males dont do it.. which they do. But females are the ones predominately driving kids around.)

One young female early 20s drove a kindergarden bus like a manic full of 5 yr olds !

Tradesmen who drive around like maniacs also get noticed, simply because they have their name and number splattered on their vehicle! If they drive like this.... whats their work ethic going to be like ?

For gods sake.... whats wrong with these people???

Oh yea and another thing which erk's me is people who accuse others of something.... and then when its found out they were mistaken... they dont appollogise. Not that i'm gonna mention any names or anything... lol

We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby bluddyangus » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:15 pm

..are you sure common sense is dead..??he must be one of identical brothers that frequantly visit bali with suspiciouse luggage..a favourite destination for schoolies that graduated from dickhead college
d.scott
bluddyangus

Postby OverheadCam » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:40 pm

Quote: Originally posted by bluddyangus on 18 March 2006

..are you sure common sense is dead..??he must be one of identical brothers that frequantly visit bali with suspiciouse luggage..a favourite destination for schoolies that graduated from dickhead college

Good point.....he often takes a long holiday when a young man and woman fall into each other's eyes!....then he returns once everthings fallen into a big pile of shyte...and surveys the situation with a new pair of spectacles he bought at that optomertrist called "20/20 Hindsight"!
"Nice doggy..Nice Doggy!?"
OverheadCam

Postby Bugsgecko » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:31 pm

No probs roadwarrior LOL !

I poke shyte at dickhead female drivers who think their rear-view mirrors were created just for them to put their bloody muck up on(with a trowel most times).

Do they not consider getting their lazy arses out of bed 30 mins earlier to trowel on the mud before they actually park their carcasses in the driving seat ? Or is that just (gasp) commonsense ?

Or even(gasp) leaving home earlier to get their prized brats to school on time without having to run intersections/lights and God-knows how many other road rules ! Perhaps they think seatbelts are an accessory that's optional in other colours than they currently have ? Geeze I've seen mothers screech out of their driveways EVERY DAY ,leaving enough rubber for Max to envy,just to get their offspring 3 streets away to school-45mins early FFS ! No one to supervise their brats in the schoolyard at that time,except other mothers gossiping-but hey ! they got their kids to school "on time" .Image

And yes I've seen plenty of males dodge the road rules too. That's usually when Commonsense has come knocking on the family front door and the "parents" revert to behaving like idiot children to "prove" who is the better provider. The kids are usually sitting back and waiting for the morons to wipe each other out,so they can continue with important things like school and learning how to be irresponsible adults.
Bugsgecko

Postby roadwarriormfp » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:00 pm

Once long time ago.... a lollipop lady told me on the first day of school a young 5 yr old was left at her crossing. The poor kid asked which way was the school !!!!!! The school was in fact 150 meters away down another street ! THE KIDS FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL AND HE WAS LEFT AT A SCHOOL CROSSING 150 METERS AWAY !!!!

Sickening indeed.....

Glad to have you back Bugs... where you been hiding anyways???
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby Bugsgecko » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:49 pm

I been hiding coz the youngest offspring been "informing" us adults via his best friend(part Vietnamese) that apparently "there's gonna be a war with Vietnam inside 3 years with Australia".

Now "hello !?" who,what,where,when and why ? AND why wasn't I informed ??!!

And.......what the FLUCK ????????????????Image
Bugsgecko

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:40 pm

why a war?i thought Vietnam was alot more laid back nowadays?
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Biker » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:48 am

From the mouths of babes....

Maybe the kid's just got his history arse about face Bugs he thinks the Vietnam war is coming.

Re; Female or Male drivers. There ought to be some sort of test to see if that person is capable of actually being mentally competant to drive. Such as being able to breath and move thier hands at the same time. (I can't speak and move my hands at the same time so I ride a motorbike LOL)

I think the basic problem comes down to not enough RAM. Most drivers think they have 256mbs which allows them to mutli-task at the wheel. While most have, in fact, 16mbs and still try and tune in the radio, yell at the kids in the back and overtake the weaving artic driven by the tired trucker watching nieghbours on his portable TV in the cab with his newspaper spread on the f**king steering wheel!

And Yes I've seen the above trucker doing just that. Imagine the damage that sort of tonnage could do in a pile up? Blase or what?!

Fun fun fun!

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby roadwarriormfp » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:22 am

Ummm ... errr..... OKKKK...... that is a weird one. And how do they intend to attack us ???

They have a non-exsistant navy..... an almost airworthy air force...... and an army ????

Hell they have opened their doors up in the past decade or so to tourism especially because they are so poor.....

I think someone needs a spanking starting rumours like that... hhaha
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdome