Extra Scenes

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Extra Scenes

Postby Speed Racer » Sat Jul 17, 1999 3:33 pm

Hey gang.

Someone told me, that in the non dubbed version of Mad Max, there are a few additional scenes. Among them, they show Goose's deformed burned face at the hospital, 2, They show the contents of Nightrider's casket while Toe Cutter inspects it. 3, the greasy MFP mechanic guy trys to stop Max from taking the interceptor, but Fifi says to forget it, and let him go. Is there ant truth to this? Speaking of Fifi, what's with those scarves he's always wearing?
Speed Racer

Re: Extra Scenes

Postby TheDarkOne » Sat Jul 17, 1999 6:17 pm

In Reply to: Extra Scenes posted by Speed Racer on July 17, 1999 at 23:33:31:

I have the undubbed version and none of that is true.
TheDarkOne

Postby Jason Carlton » Mon Jul 19, 1999 1:26 am

In Reply to: Re: Extra Scenes posted by TheDarkOne on July 18, 1999 at 02:17:57:

: I have the undubbed version and none of that is true.

I agree - maybe that was in the novels? As for the scarves, Fifi would be French right - I could see those French wearin' scarves...
Jason Carlton

Postby Jeff » Tue Jul 20, 1999 2:25 pm

In Reply to: Re: Extra Scenes posted by Jason Carlton on July 19, 1999 at 09:26:30:

: : I have the undubbed version and none of that is true.

: I agree - maybe that was in the novels? As for the scarves, Fifi would be French right - I could see those French wearin' scarves...

I also have the un-dubbed version, but did notice one small difference. When Goose is inside the nightclub, and Johnny-the -boy is messing with his bike, the un-dubbed version pans around more, and shows a few other of the hot-rods in the parking lot than the American version. Not much, but something.
Jeff

Return to General Movie Discussion