Mad Max Die Cast

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Mad Max Die Cast

Postby Night Rider » Fri Jul 16, 1999 12:45 am

Has anyone here ever seen or heard about the unauthorized Mad Max die cast figures? There is an item on Ebay that has a ton of different die cast figures and cars and among the is the mad max one and a snake plissken and a judge dredd one. I've never seen them and would love to know what they look like!

Night Rider

Re: Mad Max Die Cast

Postby Peter Barton » Fri Jul 16, 1999 11:17 am

In Reply to: Mad Max Die Cast posted by NightRider on July 16, 1999 at 08:45:19:

I don't know these ones specifically, but they are probably just "one off" custom jobs, and not something that was mass produced. If you check out the Fan Section of the page you'll see a few other one off figures that people have made.

: Has anyone here ever seen or heard about the unauthorized Mad Max die cast figures? There is an item on Ebay that has a ton of different die cast figures and cars and among the is the mad max one and a snake plissken and a judge dredd one. I've never seen them and would love to know what they look like!
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Re: Mad Max Die Cast - Gotta Hand It To Ya Treasure

Postby Steve Pilant » Fri Jul 16, 1999 4:22 pm

In Reply to: Mad Max Die Cast posted by NightRider on July 16, 1999 at 08:45:19:

: Has anyone here ever seen or heard about the unauthorized Mad Max die cast figures? There is an item on Ebay that has a ton of different die cast figures and cars and among the is the mad max one and a snake plissken and a judge dredd one. I've never seen them and would love to know what they look like!

I read the ebay ad and noted at the end that one of the figures is missing a hand. I reckon that would be the "Push me, stump you" Condallini (sp) action figure? ;-) Regs, Steve
Gotta hand it to ya treasure - the last of the V8 interceptors. Woulda been a shame to blow it up...
Steve Pilant

Return to General Movie Discussion