Mad Max WAV FIles

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Mad Max WAV FIles

Postby Steve Pilant » Fri Jul 16, 1999 12:16 am

Hello, I've seen a few at the one Mad Max site, but does anyone know of a comprehensive set of wav files on the net? Links appreciated. Regs, Steve
Gotta hand it to ya treasure - the last of the V8 interceptors. Woulda been a shame to blow it up...
Steve Pilant

Re: Mad Max WAV FIles

Postby TheDarkOne » Fri Jul 16, 1999 5:20 am

In Reply to: Mad Max WAV FIles posted by Steve Pilant on July 16, 1999 at 08:16:22:

I haven't found any except for one site. I was looking for desktop themes and I found a site that had themes and wav files and also midis. I don't know the name and I don't even know if it is still up, but if you search for desktop themes I think it was something like a-z movie themes or treehouse themes or something like that.
TheDarkOne

Re: Mad Max WAV FIles

Postby Night Rider » Fri Jul 16, 1999 5:48 am

In Reply to: Mad Max WAV FIles posted by Steve Pilant on July 16, 1999 at 08:16:22:

I have the desktop theme so I'll send it over to ya, Steve. If anybody else would like it, just let me know and it's yours!

: Hello, I've seen a few at the one Mad Max site, but does anyone know of a comprehensive set of wav files on the net? Links appreciated. Regs, Steve
Night Rider

Return to General Movie Discussion