Not a sequel, but a remake

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby rockatansky4073 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:23 am

Na, dude i hate MICHAEL MOORE, and am sick of everyone treating his words like gold. but he sure made CANADA sound 10 times less psychotic than AMERICA, even though they have as many guns as you guys.

Surely you've heard me rant and rave before about the violence in ya country, dude? christ , on the NEWS only last night - i saw a kids Basketball game (girls at that) break into a riot, in the US. theres noway you'd get that in AUS. its just a game.

and the Falg waving - i'm just reffering to HOLLYWOOD mainly, how come every time Aliens, invade earth or a Meteorite is about to hit the earth, its the yanks that pull the world out of the sh*t (when in reality, they're the ones that lead the western world into war, and then wonder why fantical towel heads are blowing up their people..., sh*t f**k it i've lost myself, forget it, i can't express myself without making yanky enemys. Image
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:54 am

Quote: Originally posted by rockatansky4073 on 04 February 2005

Na, dude i hate MICHAEL MOORE, and am sick of everyone treating his words like gold. but he sure made CANADA sound 10 times less psychotic than AMERICA, even though they have as many guns as you guys.

He only used Canada as an example and 'i'm not knocking Canada nor its people'but he made it like it was heaven on earth.

Surely you've heard me rant and rave before about the violence in ya country, dude? christ , on the NEWS only last night - i saw a kids Basketball game (girls at that) break into a riot, in the US. theres noway you'd get that in AUS. its just a game.

Well Rock,you got us there as anywhere BUT America people are angelic and live in a perfect utopian society.

and the Flag waving - i'm just reffering to HOLLYWOOD mainly, how come every time Aliens, invade earth or a Meteorite is about to hit the earth, its the yanks that pull the world out of the sh*t (when in reality, they're the ones that lead the western world into war, and then wonder why fantical towel heads are blowing up their people..., sh*t f**k it i've lost myself, forget it, i can't express myself without making yanky enemys. Image

Daaaamn Rock wake up,these raghead f**ks would lop your f**kin head off just as quickly as they would mine they hate WESTERN civilisation which INCLUDES Australia!! ANY free democratic country they hate,they hate our ideals,the fact that we can walk to a store and buy a sh*tload of candy and not have our balls wired to a diehard batt. for 'breaking the rules'they hate our way of life.I DO NOT support the war in Iraq,but it to me was damned if you do and damned if you don't short dicking saddumb of his throne as later on he surly would've gotten ahold of some evil sh*t to terrorize the free world with.I cannot wait till we can finally let the Iraqi people take over the reins of thier country and our soldiers i. yours mine the whole coalition get to come home.And yes your absolutly correct about Hollywood.I'm not saying my country is devoid of any trouble vio;ence ect. we have some crazy violence but theres plenty good here as well.

ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:57 am

What the f**k happened to SADAM anyway? is he still in Jail or what, he have his f**king trial?, i mean why arn't we given as many updates about his case as we are f**king MICHAEL 'I never had a childhood' JACKSON, or say OJ SIMPSON 10 years ago?
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:11 am

Qoutting the charactor'Francis'from that movie 'Platoon'

Its Politics man Politics!!
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:00 am

"I don't know about you bloods, but i'm hurtin' real bad inside"

"And BUNNY... man, that motherf**ker's crazy, i mean he scares me, man."
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:30 am

Its not D E E R its D E A R Damn king you dumb.

i don't care,she don't read no good no how heee hee heeee
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:10 am

"whats'a matter boy, e ain't gon bitechoo. Thats a good Gook... good n' dead"
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:38 am

i said get yer fat ass up there gardner on the double
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:00 am

"why don't you all take a long look at this sack of sh*t, and remember what it looks like. you f**k up in a firefight, and i garungoddamntee you a trip out of the bush... in a bodybag! Out here assholes, you keep ya sh*t wired tight at all times, and that means YOU, sh*tferbrains... you don't sleep in no f**kin' ambush.

And the next sombitch i catch coppin' z's in the bush, i'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' them suffer... I sh*t you know.

Doc? tag em' and bag em'...
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:51 pm

Taylor i said COME ON before they artical 15 your ass
Big Bopper Bart

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road