Winston Pike: The Road's Most Wanted

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Winston Pike: The Road's Most Wanted

Postby Tom Millan » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:44 am

The information of the film "The Roads Most Wanted" is on www.moviesonline.ca and contains some info on the project that I am working on. I plan to have muscle cars from the 50s, 60s and 70s in it. There won't be any of the late 80s, 90s or 21st century racing garbage vehicles. There won't be any of the fancy split second fast graphics garbage that was in "The Fast and The Furious" or "Torque". The film has a realistic three dimensional script. The character's original first name (Austin) has been changed to Winston because of the bastardization from the Austin Powers movies. The story is set in North America with no specific location set. Most of the shooting is already being done in the Canadian prairies because of the vast areas of space. Other sections will be shot on race tracks.

The budget is on a shoe string and I don't care because I seen many low budget films that were a success. The film takes place in the same dimension as Mad Max before The Road Warrior where nuclear war is just beginning and chemical warefare and plagues have wiped out hordes of people. Animals are dying of a lethal chemical virus thus forcing humans to eat other sources of food- sometimes each other. Gasoline, diesel fuel and oil are in high demand but are mainly being pumped to the military. Horses and camels are a potential for future transport- scientists are fighting to protect these animals from the plagues and other sources of harm. The U.S. and Canada ( referred to in the movie as 'North America' ) are slowly sliding backwards into 'covered wagon times'. Grain and animal feed are high targets for nomadic activity as well as refineries. Cops are tough and told to kill anyone they feel is unfit to live in society. The script is tough and gritty and raw. The Winston Pike character has been around since 1984 from comics and short stories I did. Everything in this script has already been copyrighted.

Tom
Pray that he's still out there... somewhere...
Tom Millan

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road