mm4 battle of the bruce highway

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby obsessedfan » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:10 am

roca has had some computer problems and could not answer e mail about real life encounters it is a very touchy subject .Roca was run out of town by some hardcore bikies all the way down the highway at very high speed in the middle of the night and i dont wish this to happen to any one else .Roca was only clowning around with these guys but they thought they would have some fun with me. They were dressed up just like in the movie jonny the boy,wez,bubba,toecutter ect ect and i payed a severe price for throwing up a challenge.For 300k,s these guys did not back off and my intercrptor was at full cry and i dont no how we did not get busted by patrol cars.Even today i pay the price from these guys who still hassle me and that was 2 years ago.roca will talk more about this soon.roca has many idears about a mm4 movie and would like to talk to others about anything to do with mad max you see i have had over 30 xa xb xc hardtops over the past 14 years and many other fords and have always been obseesed by realy creative cars like the twin turbo landau and interceptor and mfp cars .Roca also has some input about how they made the sound for the interceptor in mm2 they used a deisel truck for low down grunt noise and mixed many other v8s for the sound of the interceptor i no this because when i was 15 a guy up the road was in yhe key grip dept in the movie his name was greame mardell you can see his name on the credits in mm2 i used to hang out with his son and remember seeing some mm2 film cars at his house.Rocatansky will add more info very soon.

A
darron roca
obsessedfan

Postby rockatansky4073 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:07 am

who on earth is this Roca, you keep mentioning?
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby obsessedfan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:59 am

just short for rocatansky my v8 super car game name,its my email name to
darron roca
obsessedfan

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:25 am

oh, sorry dude.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Uncle Entity » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:44 pm

Quote: Originally posted by obsessedfan on 20 July 2004

roca has had some computer problems and could not answer e mail about real life encounters it is a very touchy subject .Roca was run out of town by some hardcore bikies all the way down the highway at very high speed in the middle of the night and i dont wish this to happen to any one else .Roca was only clowning around with these guys but they thought they would have some fun with me. They were dressed up just like in the movie jonny the boy,wez,bubba,toecutter ect ect and i payed a severe price for throwing up a challenge.For 300k,s these guys did not back off and my intercrptor was at full cry and i dont no how we did not get busted by patrol cars.Even today i pay the price from these guys who still hassle me and that was 2 years ago.roca will talk more about this soon.roca has many idears about a mm4 movie and would like to talk to others about anything to do with mad max you see i have had over 30 xa xb xc hardtops over the past 14 years and many other fords and have always been obseesed by realy creative cars like the twin turbo landau and interceptor and mfp cars .Roca also has some input about how they made the sound for the interceptor in mm2 they used a deisel truck for low down grunt noise and mixed many other v8s for the sound of the interceptor i no this because when i was 15 a guy up the road was in yhe key grip dept in the movie his name was greame mardell you can see his name on the credits in mm2 i used to hang out with his son and remember seeing some mm2 film cars at his house.Rocatansky will add more info very soon.

A

Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:08 pm

Quote: Originally posted by Uncle Entity on 29 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by obsessedfan on 20 July 2004

A

Makes less sence than you Unky LOLOL
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road