Where Is Ironbar????

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby LittleIronbar » Sat May 29, 2004 2:14 pm

Just wanted to add a piece to the forum on my very dear friend - I wrote this because I just had to add something because SOMEONE isnt getting the mention he should be!!! LOL

Angry Anderson had a relatively small but effective role in Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome. In the mid 1980's, Australia's "Tattooed Terror", and lead singer of Rose Tattoo swapped his "scarey" image for a few roles that didnt fit the mould of the normal pathway of life for a "rockstar" - but then again, this is Angry we're talking about!!!

Three things came up that changed Angry's image forever - the first was becoming a father to baby Roxanne - and later to three beautiful boys, Galen, Blaine & Liam, then becoming the "King of Charities" - which included working on the Challenge Programs for Channel Nine - then next was the role of Ironbar in Thunderdome.

Today, Angry's life is a bit different to what it was twenty years ago - but as always, his spark is still there. His work with charities continues on a daily basis - just without cameras following him around - and in between working with the Tatts both here and in Europe - where they are incredibly popular and tour at least once a year - there are regular "spots" with pub bands like the Pete Wells Band and The Brewster Brothers. And then there is his "day job" - working as a labourer / plumber for a mate in the building industry - and yes that is a fact!!! :)

Angry has continued to enjoy his own success at a pace where he can juggle with things that are very close to his heart. Cystic Fibrosis Australia now celebrates annual "Rose Tattoo Day" to raise money and awareness of the deadly genetic condition which destroys lung and digestive function. Youthline, Kids off the Streets, Music Therapy for Autistic Children, AIDS Awareness and CanTeen are just a few of the MANY organizations that continue to benefit from the generous heart of this amazing human being.

I havent heart much about whats going on with Max 4, but I really hope Mr. Miller hasnt forgotten Angry - even if its just to be a hand on the set - he can still wash up George!! :)

Kerrie Hadfield (C) 2004

Auntie Entity: Ironbar, do you think he can do it?

Ironbar: Maybe
LittleIronbar

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sun May 30, 2004 1:53 am

You should check out the WEZ Vs IRONBAR thread, mate.

Though it ain't all there, its been cut down a bit, but its still cool.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby Anklecranker » Mon May 31, 2004 4:30 am

Uncle? Uncle?..... Bueller?.......... Bueller?

Anklecranker

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby rockatansky4073 » Mon May 31, 2004 7:38 am

he he...
rockatansky4073

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby Uncle Entity » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:59 pm

This man has a point.

Ironbar rules.
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:53 am

IRONBAR's a bitch.
rockatansky4073

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby Uncle Entity » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:38 pm

Quote: Originally posted by rockatansky4073 on 14 June 2004

IRONBAR's a bitch.

It depends from the point of view. If Bassey is a bitch, then WEZ would be a whore.
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby rockatansky4073 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:31 am

huh?
rockatansky4073

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby Bubba Fat » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:23 am

By re-watching BTD, I noticed again that Bassey has an handicap. The guy has a clubfoot! In a sense Entity has a big heart. She accomodates all these poor souls and gives them a chance to win out over destiny.
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

Where Is Ironbar????

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:30 am

Funny you never noticed that before, it's mainly obvious, when he's walking along the sand about to put the Big mask/Helmet on MAX's head, and when he's hanging from the pipe on the train.
rockatansky4073

Next

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road