Heard this before, but still sad to read

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby Bronze21 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:38 am

Hey George Miller! I got a guy that works right here in Detroit that could be a twin of Max if Gibson is too flaky or "involved" to lower himself to a measly $25M. Use this guy and Gibson could direct. The profile is remarkable. He's just the "right" age to fit in a Max 1.5 script...and he's a drag bike (painted his drag bike to look like Gooses) and car racer to boot! His daily driver is a green 69 Charger with a "warmed up" 440...feel it before you see/hear it. Ron Valarius is his name...bloody twin if you ask me...
Bronze21

Postby mac afee » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:05 pm

max 1.5 !!!!.....now that would be cool seeing how max evolved from road cop to road warrior...would of had a lot of adversarys.......add cool aussie cars ...hot jap bikes.....driving soundtrack ........
You and me max.....were gonna give em back the heros!!
mac afee

Postby Uncle Entity » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:20 pm

Quote: Originally posted by The Mechanic on 29 April 2004

I'm not holding my breath....I'd love Fury Road to become a reality, I've waited since The Road Warrior for a good Max Movie to come out, but it hasn't happened....

Later

Phil

Guy, you're not so well-informed. They had already released a Mad Max movie called "BEYOND THUNDERDOME" which turned out to be the greatest thing since spaghetti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:43 pm

Quote: Originally posted by Uncle Entity on 30 April 2004

They had already released a Mad Max movie called "BEYOND THUNDERDOME" which turned out to be the greatest thing since spaghetti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image

Ya.

Ok.

Like I said, I've been waiting since the Road Warrior for a good Mad Max movie to come out.

Later

Phil
The Mechanic

Postby mac afee » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:04 am

Beyond thunderdome?.........oh thats that movie with max wearing a dress.....getting upstaged by tina turner...........doesent desrve the mad max title
mac afee

Postby Last_V8 » Tue May 04, 2004 9:33 am

I hav 2 agree with mac afee thunder dome was a shocking movie the first 2 were pure perfection but this nearly ruined the mad max title i rekon
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby The Mechanic » Wed May 05, 2004 2:04 am

With Mac Afee? He's the moron who liked Thunderdome....

errr...loved I think descrbes it better...

Later

Phil
The Mechanic

Postby Last_V8 » Wed May 05, 2004 7:31 am

Did he?well if he does your rite he is a moron but anywayz all i wanted 2 do is bag out thunderdome hehehhehe
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby Bud-man » Sat May 15, 2004 1:39 am

This week in my local papers they had a few Mel Gibson interviews and news first one saying some european businessmen want for him to teamup and buy out Disney.....

2nd articale was that whats mel doing next kinda thing and said he did some directing for a TV show and is now on vaca with his family, neither had any mention of MM4Image

So who knows if it ever gunna happen....i'm sure it's up to George also
This time it's a Scrubber
Bud-man

Postby mac afee » Sat May 15, 2004 9:07 am

hey mechanic.....you peanut!!!......where does it say i like thunderdome?..........i like....no love mad max 1 - 2....thunderdome....does not exist as far as im concerned....its uncle.....entity who...loves thunderdome.........
mac afee

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road