MM4: our own

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby mad_dan » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:47 am

ok heres an idea, some one writes a part of the story for mad max 4 and other people carry on, lets try it out

From a birdseye veiw we see a dune buggy making dust clouds raise up into the sky, Max is in the driving seat of the buggy that he has salvaged from the wreck of the Thunderdome vehicles, his face has a few little cuts and his hear is getting lighter and greyer, Max's bottles of water dangle around by his head, they are tied up above his head.

Max speeds up, there are some more dune buggy's coming after him, Max weaves past a cactus, the men follow in pursuit of max, he then pulls his sawnoff shot gun out of his coat and leans out of the buggy, taking a roughly aimed shot he manages to pop one of the pursuiers tyres, the pursuers buggy rolls over and flps into the air and finally the buggy lands ontop of the driver who has half fallen out of the top, max fires at the other buggy and misses, he needs to re load, using one hand he manages to crack the shot gun open by pressing it against his arm, he pulls some shells out of his pocket and sticks them in, he cracks it back and fires at the driver, it hits him right in the chest, the driver slumps over the steering wheel and the buggy drives on by itself, max slows down now and looks over at the wreckage, then he carries on.

Now at night max is still driving, he can see a glowing in the distance, he drives on more and stops his buggy by the end of the cliff, he looks down at a small town, full of lights glowing in the night sky, max, thinking of barter town, decides not to head down there just yet, he sets up camp, and settles down under the stars.....................

now whoever can post the next part, does max's night go un interupted or not? who ever post next will decide, please carry on the story
mad_dan

Postby SAM B R.W » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:32 am

lol sounds like a cross between r.w and t.d ! but it's awesome ill post my part tonight
"you know what i think?..Don't think, drink!"
SAM B R.W

Postby Last_V8 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:27 am

Hey

Im not going to post anything but i'd like to put a idea in maybe in this little town there could be a mfp head quaters or something to do with the mfp in this town cause isn't that were mad max started?
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby SAM B R.W » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:55 am

make it different like hes walking thru the old mfp head qrts that he traced bak to and make it go from there, make as tho he has met goose again who has burn marks on him and hes a villain
SAM B R.W

Postby tuffmack » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:15 am

I agree with Dan. but going back to where it started would be the son of Max not Max. if he was to go back there it would have to be at the end of the movie to indicate that he has stopped looking for whatever it is he is looking for.
Kick her in the guts Barry!!
tuffmack

Postby mad_dan » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:56 pm

well i'd only watch mad max 4 (if it ever comes out) only if it had gibson as max, if it was max's son then no
mad_dan

Postby tuffmack » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:33 pm

Alright then how about the BOTH of them living in a town but bigger than Bartertwon. a rebuilt community. It doesn't have to be too big. say 150 or so people. Then the "trash" arrives to take over the town and they(max and co.) must defend the commuity. A raggedy version of the MFP is not enough to stop the "trash". I think it would work because it is taking Bartetown one step futher. Besides has't it been long enough for people to have done it by now and survived? A small not about the prduction: I remember about a year and a half ago that Mel's prodution company ICON was holding auditions in Newcastle(Australia) so i feel it is going to happen its just he's got much bigger projects on his plate at the presnt time. These things take time!
Kick her in the guts Barry!!
tuffmack

Postby Last_V8 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:04 pm

yer all gud ideas
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby Last_V8 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:06 pm

i wonder if mm4 goes ahead and this little story is just like it
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby SAM B R.W » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:54 pm

yeh spose ya right tuffmack, i didnt think bout that Image but yeh, maybe this

mad dans start (at top of page) but instead of finding a town, he finds sydney which is an apocolyptic wreck like in the film, and he keeps driving through and ROAD SKAGS !!! or i dunno its a hard one, ide need to sit down and think
SAM B R.W

Next

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road