A sign of hope from Newsweek

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby FordMercury » Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:32 pm

Yes you're right, now lets see if Miller convince him, also i've tried again to make McCarthy spill the beans about MM4 but he's really under NDA's, and even most strangely, he cant even talk about the special editions of MM movies, so i guess maybe Fox/Warner really have something, well at least the latest news(newsweek and the other one) seemed positive of the movie happening, and going by the history of Miller and Gibson past, i doubt that Gibson would say no to Miller..........
FordMercury

Postby Thunderdome » Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:44 pm

Yeah, I can't really see Mel saying a definite no to Miller. Perhaps Gibson was just in a different frame of mind while the Passion of the Christ hoopla was going on. Now that that has died down, maybe he'll start thinking about acting again and Fury Road would be first up.

Thunderdome

We don't need another hero...we've got MAD MAX
Thunderdome

Postby mad_dan » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:04 pm

Gibson better make Mad Max 4 but i have worries that it will commercialize all Mad Max, turning it from a cult film into some monkey cr*p
mad_dan

Postby FordMercury » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:09 am

Can anyone confirm an interview to Gibson on march 29 on any tv station?There's a guy on IMDB saying that his brother saw an interview to Gibson where he said he'll do MM4 before other movie, here the exact words of his brother:

" on around mar 29 mel gibson said he had to do mad max 4 before doing a movie on the maccabbeeans "

I ask him if his brother worked on the movie industry since i didnt understood if he saw Gibson or something like that and he said that his brother was watching it, probably on tv......
FordMercury

Postby Thunderdome » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:52 am

Very interesting.

If this guy isn't just going around messing with people on IMDB message boards, then it's pretty much a definite thing. All we needed was confirmation from Gibson himself.

Thunderdome

We don't need another hero...we've got MAD MAX
Thunderdome

Postby Last_V8 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:18 am

Hey

So does any one Know for sure That he is doing it?
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby Last_V8 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:20 am

man why didn't i join here ages ago ive been lookn every were for this stuff

'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Previous

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road