As predicted...MM4 RIP

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

As predicted...MM4 RIP

Postby FordMercury » Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:29 pm

There's some guy at imdb saying this: "well, a bit of an inside scoop (i think.... lol) but my mate was saying how one of his cousins is a storyboarder, and that he had just finished some work on the new mad max....i was like "Wahhhhhh????" "

???
FordMercury

As predicted...MM4 RIP

Postby Anklecranker » Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:14 pm

The whole "My cousin is a storyboarder, set builder, grip, journeyman and he said" has been floating around forever.
Anklecranker

As predicted...MM4 RIP

Postby FordMercury » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:46 pm

Okay....it just hope Mad Max does get made, its my most anticipated movie.........
FordMercury

As predicted...MM4 RIP

Postby Thunderdome » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:04 am

Quote: Originally posted by FordMercury on 23 February 2004

Okay....it just hope Mad Max does get made, its my most anticipated movie.........

Same here.

T-Dome

We don't need another hero...we've got MAD MAX
Thunderdome

As predicted...MM4 RIP

Postby Bubba Fat » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:54 am

Sad words from Mr Gibson. I must admit that Fury Road would be the ideal moment to finish his career as an actor in grand style. Mad Max was his first role and should be his last to. But forget it, he would like to follow a career as a director and he's talented, I mean I haven't watched "Passion of the Christ" yet, but his first one (Braveheart) was impressed.

I accept a Mad Max movie without Gibson, if the character Max Rockatansky is no longer needful but probably not a different actor in the same role. Now all my hopes are in George Miller. He's able to make Fury Road without the character Max!
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

As predicted...MM4 RIP

Postby FordMercury » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:21 am

I think you're just being precipitated, infact i believe that he may yet star in the damn movie, there ere comments in some newspapers that he was now devoted to Fury Road after his latest fim hitted the theaters........ i posted this in case you missed it on the other thread regarding MM4 at the general section:

"

Well i managed to get in touch with Brendan McCarthy, well kind of, because his answer to my question was "cant say anything".............i didnt get his email directly i had an intermediate person who is a Graphic novel editor at Rebellion who sent my questions to Brendan, and he said that Brendan couldnt talk About Mad Max probably because of NDA's, so why would he be under an NDA if the movie wasnt going to be made???.....and if you think about it, Mel in his latest interviews, when asked about the movie he seem to subtly avoid the issue..........its not like he clearly stated that he was not going to do the movie..........interesting stuff "

FordMercury

Previous

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road