Mad Max 4

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Mad Max 4

Postby Thunderdome » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:54 am

That song is one of the best opening songs of all time. It's so perfect for a Max film.

Thunderdome

We don't need another hero...we've got MAD MAX
Thunderdome

Mad Max 4

Postby rockatansky4073 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:35 am

sure, MERCURY, but its an NTSC. copy on video tape.

Throw up your Email address and i'll get in touch with ya.Image
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Mad Max 4

Postby FordMercury » Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:45 am

Oh lol, i thought you had it on the computer.........Image
FordMercury

Mad Max 4

Postby rockatansky4073 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:44 pm

Na. its a tape. got it on a tape with all other MAD MAX sh*t - MAKING OF THUNDERDOME, LOST VERSION OF MAD MAX 2, FILMCLIP TO "WE DON'T NEED HERO" etc.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Mad Max 4

Postby FordMercury » Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:18 am

oh, ok.......now i really hope that Fury Roads gets made, if were ever going to see special editions of the old mad max movies, i think they only make them if Fury Road does happen and do a good job at the box office....
FordMercury

Mad Max 4

Postby FordMercury » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:25 am

Recently i have been searching over the net for any kind of info that i could possible find about the Fury Road and apparentely Greg , the guy from upcomingmovies.com site, is right in his thoughts about Fury Road status, here i just found out this in the Irish Examiner website :

"15/08/2003 - 1:50:57 PM

Mel's Mad Max return set for next year

The much-delayed sequel to the Mad Max films, Fury Road, may finally go into production later next year, according to sources close to the star, Mel Gibson.

The film was originally due to begin filming in May in Namibia but was postponed because of the Iraq war and security concerns.

It has not been possible to re-schedule it since then because Gibson has been involved in completing "The Passion," his controversial film about the last 12 hours in the life of Jesus Christ.

"He's knee-deep in the editing room, daily, working really hard," said a Gibson source.

Gibson reportedly plans to release the film, which has provoked accusations of anti-Semitism, on Ash Wednesday and will be heavily involved in the promotion of it around the world.

It is 25 years since Gibson first went before the cameras as Mad Max, the revenge-seeking cop in a desolate near-future overrun by roving gangs.

The film was directed by George Miller who will also direct Fury Road."

So apparentely production will only start next year which means the movie will probably end up being in theatres in 2005.

http://www.examiner.ie/breaking/2003/08/15/story109812.html
FordMercury

Mad Max 4

Postby Uncle Entity » Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:15 pm

20 years after Thunderdome.

Full circle.

Pretty poetic.

I like it.
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Mad Max 4

Postby Thunderdome » Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:24 pm

Me too. Let's just hope it really gets made. A summer 2005 release would be good. The last Star Wars, Indiana Jones 4 and Fury Road in the same summer is pretty cool Image

Thunderdome

Thunderdome

Mad Max 4

Postby Max USA » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:10 pm

I posted this thought on the General discussion board, although I believe that this would be the more appropriate place.

There was a blurb in the latest issue of "Entertainment" Magazine which is a very popular American magazine. A quick interview with Bruce Spence discussin his role in the latest "Matrix>" He mentioned that although he was in the last two Mad Max films, he was not cast in the latest. I don't think casting decisions are made for films that are not going to be done. So bring on Fury Road!
'Like a Tire on a licorice road"
Max USA

Mad Max 4

Postby Thunderdome » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:37 pm

Man, I'm actually subscribed to that magazine and they haven't been sending me my issues!!!!! I could be reading about Jebediah the pilot right now!!!!!

Time to call the magazine and say, "You wanna keep gettin' my money...you talk to me!"

Thunderdome

Thunderdome

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road