chanel 10, but not dubed

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

chanel 10, but not dubed

Postby Wayne Jones » Sun Jul 11, 1999 1:52 am

My copy of mad max 2 was taped of chanel 10 a few years ago. It is poor quality but its not dubed. It has all the sceenes that made it (R). All the swearing if you call crap swearing and dosnt contain any of the extra footage used to cover up violence. It also has the corect narator at the start. I read somewhere that there was a dubbed version on in australia on chanel 10. Was there two differant versions????????????????/
Wayne Jones

Re: chanel 10, but not dubed

Postby Jason Carlton » Mon Jul 12, 1999 2:12 am

In Reply to: chanel 10, but not dubed posted by Wayne Jones on July 11, 1999 at 09:52:46:

: My copy of mad max 2 was taped of chanel 10 a few years ago. It is poor quality but its not dubed. It has all the sceenes that made it (R). All the swearing if you call crap swearing and dosnt contain any of the extra footage used to cover up violence. It also has the corect narator at the start. I read somewhere that there was a dubbed version on in australia on chanel 10. Was there two differant versions????????????????/

There was a version that was dubbed here in the U.S. by NBC 10 or so years ago. The narrator voice was given a bland clear voiceover. A weird, trippy red & green hue was added over Max in the post interceptor crash scene. Now, when MM is shown in syndication on local stations around the U.S., it's this "clean" version that's shown. I once had it on tape but erased it, wouldn't of thought people would find it of interest - sorry! If anybody notices MM2 on their local stations, I'm sure it will be this version.
Jason Carlton

Return to General Movie Discussion