Awesome

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Awesome

Postby TheDarkOne » Sat Jul 10, 1999 5:48 am

I just got the original copy of Mad Max with the nondubbed voices and original sound effects. It kicks ass, I have been waiting for so long to get this.
TheDarkOne

Re: Awesome

Postby Steve Pilant » Sat Jul 10, 1999 3:23 pm

In Reply to: Awesome posted by TheDarkOne on July 10, 1999 at 13:48:00:

: I just got the original copy of Mad Max with the nondubbed voices and original sound effects. It kicks ass, I have been waiting for so long to get this.

Grrrrrrrrr! I have a request in for the Japanese DVD the next time they get a shipment in and/or a new batch is pressed up, but would love an NTSC taped copy in SP mode copy from the Japanese DVD in the interim. Regs, Steve
Gotta hand it to ya treasure - the last of the V8 interceptors. Woulda been a shame to blow it up...
Steve Pilant

Re: Awesome

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sat Jul 10, 1999 7:10 pm

In Reply to: Re: Awesome posted by Steve Pilant on July 10, 1999 at 23:23:01:

: : I just got the original copy of Mad Max with the nondubbed voices and original sound effects. It kicks ass, I have been waiting for so long to get this.

: Grrrrrrrrr! I have a request in for the Japanese DVD the next time they get a shipment in and/or a new batch is pressed up, but would love an NTSC taped copy in SP mode copy from the Japanese DVD in the interim. Regs, Steve

:years ago a local video shop had a re-released version of the original version of mad max...i manage to get a copy made (shhh)....but the shop no longer has its "new" copy...only an very old video with the tape damaged in some areas...
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Re: Awesome - Hey Steve P.

Postby Jason Carlton » Mon Jul 12, 1999 1:27 am

In Reply to: Re: Awesome posted by Steve Pilant on July 10, 1999 at 23:23:01:

: : I just got the original copy of Mad Max with the nondubbed voices and original sound effects. It kicks ass, I have been waiting for so long to get this.

: Grrrrrrrrr! I have a request in for the Japanese DVD the next time they get a shipment in and/or a new batch is pressed up, but would love an NTSC taped copy in SP mode copy from the Japanese DVD in the interim. Regs, Steve

Steve,

If you're still looking for a Aussie copy of Mad Mad, here's my address:

Jason Carlton

2589 S. Delaware Ave.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207

(414) 744-6253

(After 5:00pm CST)

Just send me $ for the tape, return shipment, etc. Feel free to contact me to work it out...
Jason Carlton

Return to General Movie Discussion