The September start date

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

The September start date

Postby Thunderdome » Sat Aug 09, 2003 4:11 am

On the Greg's Previews website, the most recent update for Fury Road was March 7, 2003 and that seems to be the latest anyone has talked about this movie besides the casting of Georgie Shew and the announcement of John Powell as score composer for the film. The reason I bring this up is that September is clearly mentioned to be the start of filming, so maybe they really are starting in September. This would be great, but we still don't have any confirmed dates.
We don't need another hero...we've got MAD MAX
Thunderdome

The September start date

Postby Anklecranker » Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:59 pm

That would be like a cool drink in a parched desert my friend.

Anklecranker

The September start date

Postby Thunderdome » Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:19 pm

I totally agree. I'm just so excited about this film and it would be so cool if they were really able to have it ready for July 23 of next year, but who knows until we get some confirmation from Gibson or Miller.

I just can't wait to see Mel kicking ass in the wasteland once again.

Thunderdome

The September start date

Postby Bubba Fat » Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:39 am

Good news, but why Mr. Miller doesn't speak about his new epos? All this fuss is more mysterious than the activities of the CIA. Mel Gibson's new movie, THE PASSION is almost finished now. At its release,the press will ask Gibson many questions, in particular about FURY ROAD...
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

The September start date

Postby Thunderdome » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:06 am

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba Fat on 13 August 2003

At its release,the press will ask Gibson many questions, in particular about FURY ROAD...

That's what I'm hoping, but we should hopefully get more news and confirmations before then. The Passion opens in spring 2004 when Fury Road is supposed to be released only a few months later, so we will hopefully get some more news before that time, preferably soon.

The only thing right now that bothers me is that on Ain't it Cool News, the Australian correspondent said it will be released in 2005, when most of us had our hopes up for summer 2004. It would stink to have to wait another year when it was so close.

Thunderdome

The September start date

Postby Thunderdome » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:31 am

Here's a link to that disappointing article on Ain't It Cool News. Just go down a bit until you see Miller, Gibson, Happy Feet, and Mad Max mentioned.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=14959

Thunderdome

The September start date

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:50 pm

I see the aint it cool document says "in search of fuel!!!" I wonder if it means he aint going to be safe guarding the pure bloods as previousily thought?
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road